Bare b18c1 block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

airchar23

I am just picking up a bare b18c1 block to eventually drop in my 2000 EX with high miles and am new to the Honda scene. I want to build this up over time and be cost efficient, and eventually drop a turbo on the car. What kinds of parts should I go with to make a good performer that will be used as a daily driver?
Like I said, I am completely new here and want to know any other parts from other motors will work and make a good combination.

Thanks!

I hope you have the main caps with the block if not you can toss it. Get a GSR crank, rods, all new bearings, new P72 pistons will be fine for boost if you want stronger pistons get some forged 9.0-1 compression pistons, ARP rod and main bolts and head studs. Balance the bottom end with the flywheel and the crank pulley. The miles on the block wont matter cause you are rebuilding it. Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 550cc injectors and a way to tune. What head will you be using?

It has the caps and the girtle on there, but everything else is gone. I haven't figured out what head to use... I have seen a bunch of people put a b16 head on there. What are the benefits?

Back