Barenjager

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I found my favorite new liquor. Its called Barenjager. Its comes in a clear bottle with a canvas like sack around it. I was buying something else at the time and the packaging cought my eye. The stuff is great. Its a kinda thick Honey flavored liquor. I search the internet and I guess its vodka based, although I don't taste vodka at all (I despise vodka)

So now I am here on a friday night in my lab studying over a pint of this stuff and I thought I 'd share. Not really sure how easy the stuff is to find, as I have never heard of it until last weekend.

For those who have wondered where I have been for the past like 3 months, classes have been killing me, but I had one final today (thermo for Materials Engineering) and ROCK it and hope I'll do the same on monday when I have three, so no night life for me this weekend :(

good luck, finals are a bitch. luckily all my profs this semester dont believe in finals for programming classes :)

That's my buddy's favorite liquor of choice. He doesn't like anything though with a kick. So I don't know. I'm a big 151 fan myself or skyy vanilla.

Finals are currently kicking my ass too. Spent 7 hrs in the library after my 10:30am final today (yeah, saturday finals, bullshit). The promise of good dark beer at my friend's house is keeping me going tonight.

Finals are currently kicking my ass too. Spent 7 hrs in the library after my 10:30am final today (yeah, saturday finals, bullshit). The promise of good dark beer at my friend's house is keeping me going tonight.

i rarely drink liquor any more (with the exception of pina coladas and girly drinks). basically ive moved to coors original, killians red, and new castle. beers of choice right there.

Uggg...coors is nasty. I mostly drink Bells and Summit, with some Leinenkugel thrown in there sometimes...

you must be from the mid-west area. Bells and Leinenkugels are great. By far the BEST beer I have ever had was Bell's Double Bock. The stuff is a thick as syrup and has the most flavor I have ever tasted in a beer.

Normally I'm not a liqour guy either. I don't get the same buzz from anything other then beer. I'll drink a good wine from time to time and liqour ever once in a while, but for just enjoying drink, a good dark beer for me.

3 more hours until I can get my drink on lol. 3rd final of the day, and last of four for the semester. I will be very happy come around five

Last edited:
Back