Barrett Jackson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
any one watch Barrett Jackson auction this weekend? there was some sweet cars that sold for some serious bucks, the most expensive so far is a bus that looks like a freight train that sold for 4 million dollars which is a Barret Jackson record

my favorite cars were the Lotec (1 of 1 ever made) only went for 225,000.
1995 LOTEC C1000 RACECAR

and a 70 hemi cuda convertible (hemi orange, 1 of 14 made, only one made in hemi orange) sold for 2 million
1970 PLYMOUTH HEMI 'CUDA 2 DOOR CONVERTIBLE

damn, those hemis are demanding serious dough. but i cant ever justify spending that much on something like that. maybe if it was like a porsche 956/962, mclaren F1, or something that is and still a supercar and was used in competion racing that won stuff so you know its wasnt some trailer queen or its just expensive because its 1 out of 10.

but hey, its their money and they can do as what they damn hell please.

they had 2 black 70 hemi cudas that each went for a little over 600,000 each I am supprised they didnt go for more

0-60mph in 3.2 seconds, 0-125 mph in 8.08 seconds, top speed 268 mph.

holy shit at that lotec

my dad used to take me and my brother to school in a '71 440 cuda. built to about 600 whp.

he hydroplaned it and totaled it in a guardrail. :cry:

the guy that bought the Lotec got one hell of a deal on it. cost over 2 millon to make and only sold for 225,000 :eek:

Back