bastard trying to break in.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
229402_451343531601976_1727120673_n.jpg

this little fucker showed up at my window yesterday and sat there for an hour. finally went away and then came back today. it climbs the window screen and looks in through just the glass. my cats always sit in the window and whenever the squirrel is able to see them it squeels and claws at the window. called the lima pd to see about having animal control coming out and taking care of it, but they say they wont do anything about it. WTF?

sounds rabid...

the PD wont do anything for you. call animal control yourself.

im sure doug would love to come test out his suppressor :)

lmao, you seriously called about a squirrel?

let one of your cats out. lol.

put some peanut butter on the end of the barrel, bahah

i called because i dont like hurting animals to be honest. i just wanted the damn thing away from my window, so it didnt rip the screen. im moving tomorrow and the last thing i want to deal with is replacing a screen.

replace water balloon with rabid squirrel
Jesus Christ this has me cracking up. I can imagine rabid squirrel flying through the air about to hit some unsuspecting person.

Get a Have-a-Heart trap and a bucket of water. My father must have 20 notches in his belt, but those fuckers stop ripping apart the house to get in the attic.

Back