bastard trying to break in.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you don't like hurting animals then drowning one is definitely not gonna be on the top ten list of things you like to do
i'd shoot it before i drown it, but i would probably just go and make him someone else's problem
catch and release FTW

if you don't like hurting animals then drowning one is definitely not gonna be on the top ten list of things you like to do
i'd shoot it before i drown it, but i would probably just go and make him someone else's problem
catch and release FTW
Catch and release is actually against the law in NJ. You would have to release it on your own property. Doesn't really work. Although, I doubt PETA would like this method either.

i dont know about you, but i dont want to go 1 on 1 with a squirrel, much less a rabid one. those things are pretty vicious even without rabies. and they're fast, and their claws are sharp as fuck.

i dont know about you, but i dont want to go 1 on 1 with a squirrel, much less a rabid one. those things are pretty vicious even without rabies. and they're fast, and their claws are sharp as fuck.
Really manly man huh?

5581985.jpeg

im not saying i wouldnt come out on top. just would rather not get clawed/bitten and likely end up needing a rabies shot...

If you truly believe it has rabies you should call animal control. If they decide to do nothing, go to Home Depot and grab a trap and a bucket. Don't want it getting someone's pet or kid.

You're moving tomorrow and you're worried about it? Sounds like someone else's problem to me.

If i saw a squirrel chillin on my screen, my first thought would be where i left the pellets... grow a set ..lol

P.S since no one else said it. Did you try to call animal control?

some of you guys suck....:lol:

If a squirrel has the 'nuts' to come to my door more than once asking to come in with cats waiting to eat him I sure as hell would have mad respect.....

Get a box, put food, trap him and let him in.....once he's warmed up and fed take him somewhere in the woods and leave him food. that just me. i have a soft spot for all animals. :shrug2:

already moved and dont have to deal with it.my main concern was the squirrel tearing apart my screen.the claws on that motherfucker were a good 1.5 inches long.

Back