Battery Opinion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so im thinking about buying a new battery soon. Just wanted to get some of your opinions.
The reason im asking this is because i dont know which one would be best.
I want to get one of the Optima batteries just because i know they have alot of power. Which one would be best though, the Red Top of the Yellow Top. Any body have opinions of use or what they have used in the past and what they have been the happiest with. Thanks for any of your input.

I've always used everlast batteries from wal-mart. As a matter of fact, I think I've put one in every car I've ever owned. Optimas are nice, but they are very expensive. And unless you are relocating the battery to the interior of the car or doing some heavy off-roading, or have a gigantic sterio system, I dont see the optima being worth the 3-4x the price of a normal battery.

ok, thanks alot...see this is why i wanted opinions haha. well i do have a loud stereo that is pulling alot of power, but i have the Advance auto- Autocraft in there now. and its pulling its weight just not enough. Would a Optima battery fit in the stock location or would i have to relocate it?

Back