battery problems with ls in crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

infamouz

recently my cars been having some problems regarding starting up. We took it to sears and had everything checked. Mechanics said that there is nothing wrong with the starter are alternator, and i went from a weak weatherhandler to a diehard gold battery which which has about 495 cranking power. Any idead on what the problem might be, or has anyone else had this problem when they swap a different motor in their car? Any help would be appreciated. thank you.

you went into detail about what you did to try and fix it....however no insight into what the car does....

ie....spudder....just cranks......more details mang

my fault my falut. sometimes there are problems where i would wake up in the morning to go to college, and i get into my car to start it, but the battery light and stuff comes on but thats with every car right when you're about to start it. it starts right up sometimes, but today the battery light came on for like 6 seconds and thn my car started.???? alternator and the starter is not the prob because it was checked out, but is there a battery you guys recommend. right now i have a dihard gold in my car ith 495 cranking amps.

So there is power going from your altenator to the starter? Did the mechanics use a multimeter to check voltage of the battery? Quick solution to use the multi meter and find out if the battery is dead or maybe it's just not producing enough volts

yeah the battery was tested and everything checked out along with the alternator, but do you guys recommend another batter. my old wetherhandler battery had about 425 cranks and the new diehard gold i got is about 495. Its not like im runnin any amps or anything? should i have the alternator checked again by someone else?, or should i get a bettery with more cranking power like and optima bettery.

are those cold cranking amps your mentioning. If you have a new battery then thats not your problem.It looks like you have enough power. i had a yellow optima battery in my car once,but that was due to alot of power being sucked from the amps. I have a small battery the size of a lawn mower and still runs top notch. Has the car ever died from not having enough juice.

Back