Battle In Seattle - July 8th, 2006 @ Pacific Raceways

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boti

THE BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS SPONSORED BY INTEC RACING RETURNS TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST AND HEADS FOR PACIFIC RACEWAYS LOCATED IN KENT, WA
0706seattle_fr600.jpg

On Saturday evening, July 8th, the Battle of the Imports sponsored by Intec Racing returns to Pacific Raceways (Kent, WA) for the third consecutive year and fourth stop on it's 2006 nationwide tour. Pro and Street class racers from all over the Pacific Northwest will have the opportunity to compete for cash, contingency and trophies at one of the quickest track on the Westcoast. In addition to the drag racing action, the Password:JDM carshow will have just as much competition with car crews from all over fighting for a chance at national exposure. Also on the card is the 2X points USACi car audio competition where audio competitors can choose to compete in either SPL or SQ, The Finestmodels.com swimsuit competition and the interactive vendors midway anchors the evenings event.
WHERE
PACIFIC RACEWAYS
31001 144TH AVENUE SE
KENT, WA 98042
WHEN
SATURDAY, JULY 8TH
SCHEDULE
Vendor Setup 12:00 PM
Tech Inspection 2:00 PM
Car Show Roll In 2:00 PM
Db Drag Racing / USACi Roll In 2:00 PM
Spectator Gates Open 2:00 PM
Street Class Qualifying 4:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 7:00 PM
Db Drag Racing - 1st Round 5:00 PM
Carshow Judging 6:00 PM
Heads Up Eliminations (1st Round) 8:00 PM
Finestmodels.com Swimsuit Competition 9:00 PM
Awards Presentation Conclusion
TICKETING
Adult General Admission $20.00
Adult Crew Member $20.00
Children (7-11) Admission $10.00
Kids (6&Younger) Admission FREE
Race Entry (Car and Driver) $40.00
Fun Run (Car or Bikes) $40.00
Carshow Entry $40.00
USACi SQ or SPL Entry $40.00
DIRECTIONS
From I-5
In Federal Way take the SR 18 East exit (exit 142) toward Auburn. Go 8.9 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.
From SR 167
Take the SR 18 East exit toward Auburn. Go 6.2 miles and take the exit for SE 304th/SE 312th (a sign about 1/4 mile before the exit will also identify it as Green River Community College/Pacific Raceways). At the end of the exit ramp, turn left; at the next opportunity, turn right. Proceed on the track access road.
From I-405
From Northbound I-405 take Exit #2 in Renton for southbound SR 167 From Southbound I-405 take Exit #2B in Renton for southbound SR 167. Then follow the directions above for SR 167.

oooooohhhhh awwwwww rhd ep3. i have a rhd sil-80 bitches. hahaha

anyways, i might go to this, but i don't know if i will race. this would be fun to go to.

Back