BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
THATS RIGHT BITCHES!!!! it was the bomb.

i got around 8 qualifying runs and made it to first round of elimination....lol....

best run i did was 14.258@98.04mph. it was great all of the people i race on sat were there.....the guy that eliminated me has a crx with an lsv with b16 head and pistons....he ran a 14.498@91.07mph and i ran a 14.40@ 98.44mph but his r/t was .141 and 60'2.065 ....he beat me of the line with his slicks i had the bfgs' on...

..my front tie bar is loose so my tire was moving back during launch....not to many bitches but the bikini contest was good.....all in all it was a blast....

i know the guy that eliminated me and on the street he cant use the slicks so i cant wait to see him saturday....

I'm gonna have to find one of these I can go to when the Z's done.

Of course, I'll probably get kicked out cause the drivetrain won't be import. :evil:

there was this 8sec celica and SFP was there with their h23vtec(bluetop) hatch....i was not a huge event but almost no rice at the track wish i could say the same for the show...

damn congrats! i cant wait till i fix the syncro in my tranny so i can go out and RACE! You never know we might meet up someday

Back