1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by ripperbone, Jan 29, 2010.

1. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

So the demo came out on the xbox and it is a multiplayer demo. I was playing it with my buddys last night.

I love the fact u can get in the tanks and helicopters. after playing the demo for a 1 1/2 hours I am impressed. its alot harder than MW2 but it is fun. i just preordered it today :D

who's going to get the game?

2. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

I'm not... I have too many games to play as it is. I finished MW2 the other night, but I still have Lego Star Wars TCS to finish, 161 games to go in the regular season of MLB 2K9, Arkham Asylum, and a few others.

3. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

I am in the same boat. I have a really hard time buying a game and not finishing it. I will be checking out the demo though. I have heard pretty good things about it thus far. So maybe after its been out for a little bit I will scoop it up used.

4. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Oh yeah, I have Ghostbusters and Left 4 Dead to play too. lol

5. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

LOL I also need to finish Lego star wars TCS, lego indiana jones 1 and 2, my wife loves the lego games. I also need to finish blacksite area 51, COD WAW, and i would like to do COD MW 1 on veteren and get all the intel items on both MW's and do my special ops on 2.

one thing I did like on the demo was on the sniper rifle is the true delay on from it was fired to when it hits the guy, unlike MW where you fire and boom hes dead, more realistic i think

the demo is worth checking out it will be up untill late Feb.

6. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

well i pick up my copy on tuesday and finally got a chance to check it out today and love it.

online is fun as hell some big maps, only problem is the servers, sometimes hard to connect to a game and some times i have seen some lag.

7. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Same deal for me. Bad Company 2 looks cool, but I think I'll just stick with Modern Warfare. I've got too many other unfinished games laying around to go and pick up something similar to MW that will eat up a bunch of my play time. God of War III comes out next week, and I'm DEFINITELY getting that.

Maybe I'll rent Bad Company some time...

8. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

when i finally finish up forza3 and mw2, i'll think about buying another game.. though i got Red Faction: Guerilla for $20 new recently, so did a buddy of mine.. only played it a bit.. was hoping it'd be more like Merc2 w/ 2 player online campaign.. its not, so it'll take me a while to complete it.. i hate the multiplayer online..

9. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

A few good things from battlefield bad co 2 is one I got to keep the dogtags that I collected from knifing other players from the demo, and the second is that some of the xbox achevements are online ones.

10. Jared759

Jared759 Well-Known Member VIP

Anyone get this for PC? I have my own server and teamspeak, if anyone has it let me know. My ingame name is G4RY COL3MAN and the server is LEFT 4 BACON.

11. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

bumping this because i have this for PC now.. playing it daily. awesome game.

anyone else pick it up for PC?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted