baught junkyard B18A1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ohsosikcivic

Hot mess
so i bring it home... and i havent baught a engine hoist to get it out of my truck... so i figure ill just take everything apart right in the bed... bad idea, it just started flurrying... so i covered it with a couple towels and a tarp, my friend fucked me cause he was supposed to be over yesterday to help me get it out of my truck an into my house...

thanks friend.

If you get a couple buddies you should be able to lift it out of the truck without a hoist.. they aren't super heavy just cumbersome to move around without a hoist. I wouldn't take it apart until you get it indoors either.. if something gets wet you'll probably have rust overnight.

Try to find out if you can rent a hoist for a day or something. Try auto parts stores or like Lowes or Home Depot in their tool rentals. I think I rented mine a while ago for a day from Lowes for like $20.

Yeah that's a good idea too.. I know there are places around my area that rent them.

Back