1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

baught junkyard B18A1

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by ohsosikcivic, Dec 2, 2007.

1. ohsosikcivic

ohsosikcivic Hot mess

so i bring it home... and i havent baught a engine hoist to get it out of my truck... so i figure ill just take everything apart right in the bed... bad idea, it just started flurrying... so i covered it with a couple towels and a tarp, my friend fucked me cause he was supposed to be over yesterday to help me get it out of my truck an into my house...

thanks friend.

2. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

If you get a couple buddies you should be able to lift it out of the truck without a hoist.. they aren't super heavy just cumbersome to move around without a hoist. I wouldn't take it apart until you get it indoors either.. if something gets wet you'll probably have rust overnight.

3. whiterabbit06

whiterabbit06 Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill? VIP

Try to find out if you can rent a hoist for a day or something. Try auto parts stores or like Lowes or Home Depot in their tool rentals. I think I rented mine a while ago for a day from Lowes for like $20.

4. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

Yeah that's a good idea too.. I know there are places around my area that rent them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted