bbc on 9/11 conspiracy stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There are 50+ fighters on a single aircraft carrier. I'll go out on a limb and say that there are probably more than 14 fighters stationed at any "bomber" base.

"3 jet fighters went on a training mission 180 miles away. Leaving only 14 fighters to defend the whole country."

Lol, thats a load of shit. Ever hear of NAS Whidbey (Spelling)? They have training flights goin maybe 20 hours a day with a minimum of 2 planes in the air the whole time.

who gives a fuck. not like we can do anything bout it anyways.

I'm no nut but even I saw some odd things going on... another interesting one here. :ph34r:

And the bomb sniffing dogs were kicked out of the building for a week a few weeks beforehand. :ph34r:

Klyph, I know you are familiar with blowing shit up--how does this "painted on" stuff work? Is it feasible?

The problem with a report like this--even though there are some pretty decent names/institutions attached to the report--is that most people won't consider it to be legit or hold much bearing. It almost seems like people have given up on the idea of an internal plot and focused the attention on the one trillion dollars that we have spent on the war efforts in Sand Land. For every one report like this, 10 others can be submitted by reputable people/sources refuting the claims.

there's some crazy explosives out there man... even klyph probably doesn't see it (way too expensive for mining purposes)

There's some shit that is literally 'paint'... goes on like vinyl paint... can be activated by anything from heat to a radio frequency.

I like fire/blowing shit up/explosions, but I don't like it enough to look into all the different things capable of achieving something of THIS magnitude.

the more I look at this the more i realise that there are a lot of crackpot engineers. Do these people understand the relationship of potential energy and kinetic energy? You have how ever many tons of concrete and steel interlocked and supporting its mass at how many feet in the air(potential energy)? As the building collapses all of the massive amounts of potential energy becomes kinetic energy. Think of it this way, how much energy would it take to raise 10 tons 1000 ft in the air and support it there even in 100mph winds.

Back