BCS strikes again!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Well as much as I hate USC (I'm a Duck which is UofO, Oregon, for those of you that don't matter), it seems they are the latest team to bend over and take it for the Biased-Cock-Suckers. Apperently LSU and OK's checks to the BCS were larger this year, and there not a west coast team, so they get to play for the "real" national title. Meaning that this year if USC can beat Mich (duhh) in the Rose bowl then we'll have 2 national champions. It's probably a lock that OK will squeeze past LSU and thus grab the BCS title. Funny how USC is #1 on EVERY FREEKING POLL IN THE NATION except for the BCS. Sorry guys, you got screwed.

So who wants to go put up USC signs in Oklahomoa in January?

Wow that sucks. Every year I find myself hating the BCS more and more. I know we already went through this all already (Silverchild and me in the Midwest forum), but if it weren't for the BCS, Colorado or Oregon would have been playing for the national title a few years ago, and not the inbred Cornfuskers.

I have to root for OU though, since I'm a Big XII guy. :)

Back