BDN's badass venison mini-pizzas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
**disclaimer** by no means am i good cook but i thought id share a recipe i like to make every once in awhile. so without any further ado...here it is:

BDN's badass venison mini-pizzas

ingredients:

- 1 pkg of Thomas english muffins
- 8oz bag of mozzarella cheese
- 14oz can of Kroger Pizza Zip
- 8oz pkg of pepperoni
- 2 7oz cans of mushrooms
- 1 lb of ground venison

preheat oven to 425 degrees. slice the entire package of english muffins in half and toast lightly then set aside. brown the ground venison in a skillet, drain grease then set aside. take your english muffins and arrange them on a cooking sheet. take a spoon and spread the Kroger Pizza Zip around on each english muffin until its covered with a nice layer to your liking. sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza sauce. next add 2-3 slices of pepperoni on each muffin. put some mushrooms on next on each mini pizza. add as much as you want. after that, sprinkle some ground venison on top of everything. sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. place cooking sheet in a 425 degree oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. take out of oven when done and enjoy!!

you can substitute hamburger in place of the venison if you like. also, you can add any toppings you choose. i chose what i liked best.

this is great for a snack or if you are single, a couple of meals...lol.

ugh, I ate some hamburger the other night that was gross. It was the kind in the tube from Costco. I normally don't eat that packaged stuff at all, but my gf's parents shop at costco/sams club all the time, and gave it to us. It wasn't spoiled or anything, but you could just tell it was really low quality cuts of meat.

so venison is similar to beef or what?

Imagine a life lived where you grazed in fields, raised a family, lived in peace with the earth....

... only to wind up having your ass sprinkled on a bagel.

venison is deer meat...
Yea I knew what it is, but just never tried it, or even seen it. I live in SoCal, so theres not much of that stuff here, and I'm not the hunting type.

What I meant by similar to beef is taste/consistency. What do you usually make with the meat?

Yea I knew what it is, but just never tried it, or even seen it. I live in SoCal, so theres not much of that stuff here, and I'm not the hunting type.

What I meant by similar to beef is taste/consistency. What do you usually make with the meat?

Deer can be pretty tough, if cooked right its very good. Yes its like beef, but with a much more gamey taste.

Deer chlli FTW!

Venison is good and your recipe sounds alright.

I hate deer, they're overpopulated in PA and people hit them on a regular basis. They all deserve to die and be eaten.

Back