be different?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
what the fuck. the new trend is "to be different"

hello. you drive a fucking honda. no matter what you think is orignial, is probably plain out stupid, and probably has been done before.

</rant>

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 12 2003, 01:32 PM
:violin:

:lmao:

Didn't ls/vtec have something like that in his sig a while back?
You drive a Honda, you are about as original as Pamela Anderson's tits.
Or something like that.
The newest trend of being different is swaaping accord engines into civics.
Yeah that's really different. A slow civic...

This isn't new. It happened with the punk scene too.

"I want to be an individual lke everyone else."

I just hate hearing it as a reason to do something incredibly stupid. Like Installing a B series head on a D series block. Sure it can be done with enough money, but it hasn't been doen because it is fucking stupid.

i hate the song by Good charlotte, i never wanna be just like u, or whatever the fuck it is. if ur goth ur goth like the 1000000 million other goths out there, if u drive a honda, drive a honda like all the other 100000 people out there, nothing u can do is original so stop trying.
me--> :beat: <-- good charlotte

good charlotte isn't that bad...

and yeah have you noticed all of the people in the "in" crowd are trying so hard to dress different, they all dress the same... :ph34r:

Punk has become a trend. I saw a girl I knew in High School the other day at the mall. In HS she wore jeans and dixie outfitter shirts. I saw her and she dyed her hair black, she was wearing a black mini skirt and a black and pink KISS t-shirt.
I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing. She said people change from how they were in High school. Yeah, last year you were a redneck and this year you are an anarchist/rebel. Riiiiiiiight...

People are stupid. Be yourself.
Do what you want to do. Quit copying people. You look dumb...
Blah, blah, blah...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2003, 02:26 PM
what the fuck. the new trend is "to be different"

</rant>

Isn't that BeOS's old tagline

Don't think, Be different.

and look were that got em.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 12 2003, 06:56 PM
i hate the song by Good charlotte, i never wanna be just like u, or whatever the fuck it is. if ur goth ur goth like the 1000000 million other goths out there, if u drive a honda, drive a honda like all the other 100000 people out there, nothing u can do is original so stop trying.
me--> :beat: <-- good charlotte

The only original person I know of is Pauly Shore, he was doing bizarre and out there shit before others tried to copy him, and when he realized they were, he changed again.......

He's tha weeeee-suuulllll buuuuuudy!!!!!!!

Pauly shore Ownz!!!!!!!! :p

(I am just partial cause I have met him a few times, he used to hang out with my sister in socal)

Originally posted by lsvtec@Sep 12 2003, 01:46 PM
I just hate hearing it as a reason to do something incredibly stupid. Like Installing a B series head on a D series block. Sure it can be done with enough money, but it hasn't been doen because it is fucking stupid.

I post on a sport compact site in MN and this guy posted about wanting to do a custom turbo setup on a 2002 kia Spectra :whatafucktard:

anyway, here is a link to the thread incase any of you want to entertain yourselves

turbo kia thread

my name on that forum is "seannabend"
my roomates SN on there is "saabSPGmerkurXR4ti"

the guy just seems like an ignorant F*&$
he keeps saying that the only reason he doesn't want a honda is because so many people have them.... who gives a shit? I'm not going to cut my dick off because every other guy in the world has one

QUOTE (seanjuan @ Sep 12 2003, 03:39 PM)
he keeps saying that the only reason he doesn't want a honda is because so many people have them.... who gives a shit? I'm not going to cut my dick off because every other guy in the world has one

that's sig material right there

Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 12 2003, 08:39 PM

thats sig material right there......

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 12 2003, 08:44 PM
QUOTE (seanjuan @ Sep 12 2003, 03:39 PM)

that's sig material right there

biter!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 12 2003, 03:39 PM
I post on a sport compact site in MN and this guy posted about wanting to do a custom turbo setup on a 2002 kia Spectra :whatafucktard:

anyway, here is a link to the thread incase any of you want to entertain yourselves

turbo kia thread

Site's too slow.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 12 2003, 03:55 PM-->
@Sep 12 2003, 03:39 PM

turbo kia thread

Site's too slow.

It's not as good of a site as this one IMO
they have problems with posts ramdomly dissapearing and stuff like that
but I think it's a pretty funny thread, worth reading if you have a few minutes

hmmm, it loads for me pretty quick
might have to do with it being cached though

maybe it's just slow cause you aren't in MN?

I couldn't get this site to load for about an hour today
I thought I was going to crack

Back