be different?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 14 2003, 01:52 PM
now the "in" thing for all the whiteboys in Southern California to do
is to raise up their chevy, toyota, ford, dodge truck WAY fucking high, put these ridiculous fenders on them that are not even painted, get some shitcan sounding free flow exhaust, and take out their bed, put in a oversized spare tire, and put a grill worthy of a safari on the front....

:worthy:
I can't wait fort he warranty to be up on my truck, that or when I sell the Honda buy another truck to lift. I need to change the muffler on my duals. It is too quiet.

Originally posted by jeff+Sep 14 2003, 01:17 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 14 2003, 01:52 PM
now the "in" thing for all the whiteboys in Southern California to do
is to raise up their chevy, toyota, ford, dodge truck WAY fucking high, put these ridiculous fenders on them that are not even painted, get some shitcan sounding free flow exhaust, and take out their bed, put in a oversized spare tire, and put a grill worthy of a safari on the front....

:worthy:
I can't wait fort he warranty to be up on my truck, that or when I sell the Honda buy another truck to lift. I need to change the muffler on my duals. It is too quiet.

dude, if you live in the midwest, or in texas, or some other place in this country where you can drive 10 minutes and go offroading, more power to ya !!!!

i know if i lived where the majority of you guys live, i would own a truck not a honda.

but there is NO reason for someone to own a truck like that in so cal. its not as if we got the desert or mountains within a 15 minute driving distance....

"This site is intended to be a basic FAQ and primer on emo - short for "emotional." Emo is a broad title that covers a lot of different styles of emotionally-charged punk rock. This site is intended to introduce the reader to all the common styles, describe them musically, and give ideas about the essential records of all those styles. You will be an expert in emo, in the broad sense, after reading this website."

wow, that was ahrd

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 14 2003, 01:22 PM
"This site is intended to be a basic FAQ and primer on emo - short for "emotional." Emo is a broad title that covers a lot of different styles of emotionally-charged punk rock. This site is intended to introduce the reader to all the common styles, describe them musically, and give ideas about the essential records of all those styles. You will be an expert in emo, in the broad sense, after reading this website."

wow, that was ahrd

see? all i needed to do was bitch moan and complain, and someone would do the work for me !!!!!!

thats what i love about this country.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 14 2003, 01:26 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 14 2003, 01:22 PM

wow, that was ahrd

see? all i needed to do was bitch moan and complain, and someone would do the work for me !!!!!!

thats what i love about this country.

:lmao:

Back