Be thankful that.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be happy you dont have to wake up next to THIS every morning. I feel bad for his wife!

You might want to post work warnings on crap like this. Don't do it again, or you get a nice warning point. If you even think that a mod or admin has removed your picture, it's for good reason. Don't be a dumbass and put it back up. Retard.

- Taking No Bullshit Mood Calesta

Now I need to file an insurance claim for the damage done to my eyes... Crafty scheme you've got going here. :blink:

I accidently took it off my pictures thingy. Its an image that will burn your eyes! They took off a picture that I should not have had on there in the first place. I think sisteve was mad! LOL. I can put it back on......maybe I will.

Thats one hairy fuck.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Jan 7 2004, 07:28 PM
Photo is back, see it while you can!

and you're 24 hours away from getting banned.

+1, and check pm.

i suggest ALL of you re-read the terms of service for the gallery... or it will become a LIMITED option REAL soon.

no other fucking site out there allows you an unlimited gallery for shit of your car- i do, i pay for it, and you fucks take advantge of it.

no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back