beast gx20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

i was just watching car and driver on tnn...there was a clip of the international auto salon; some company, i didnt catch who, is selling a aftermarket gsr motor, warranteed for a year. yields 270 hp at the crank, at 7800 rpm's, and 185 lbs. trq. N/A

i cant seem to find much about it, specs and whatnot, but it costs right around 10k haha

maybe this is old news, first ive heard of it tho

There is a few Crate motors being sold now

pick up a SCCM mag sometimes you will find ads for them in there

i saw the same thing. its not any OEM crate motor, its an aftermarket block. the company was named something like PRI...something or other. cant remember the exact name. anyway, it makes an assload of power...but costs like $10k!!

i think its mr gasket thats selling em, or atleast thats who was talking about em on tv. dart makes the block.

"The Beast" is a crate engine from Mr. Gasket developed by Payn Technologies who I think helped design the Dart block. They use a Dart block with custom internals that run @ 11.5:1 compression. Click on Gsport GX20 to check out there catalog. Great numbers but let some mag get a hold of it to do unbiased numbers.

Back