beat down Emo people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Emo-Day.jpg

They should seriously make this a national holiday. Wearing your sisters clothes, getting a girl haircut, and cutting yourself, all while living in white suburbia is plain retarded. Listen, you have nothing to be sad about, you pay no bills, and you have a good life and your parents love you. Stop it, stop it right now, lol.

Sorry about the rant, I just really hate emo fags.

On a similar note, AFI's new album comes out 6-6-06...They are evolved beyond emo, even though 16 year old emo fags love them because they like Davey or Jade, and not for their awesome music.

I love AFI and I listen to DeathCab and Postal Service and such.

Am I emo? Fuck no. Do I hate emo kids that hate on their dads when they sit next to them at their favorite FOB concert? Yes. Was it a good concert? Yes. Am I emo undercover. Maybe? But do I show it with my hair cut. Fuck no.

AFI fuckin rocks. Everyone else, not so much.

And I will defenitely celebrate this holiday. :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
fuck AFI!!! they do a song called Minitrucks Suck :dry:

Lol, yes they do, that was one of their FIRST songs back in 93-94...I've had their new cd for a while as well, but I will of course buy it when it comes out.

Why did they choose 6-6-06 to pick on emo kids? Can't this be an everyday event?

no that would be like christmas everyday. Besides throwing all those punches everyday would lead to a tennis elbow epidemic in America, thus crippling the healthcare system...

I vote for weekly

white kids dying their hair entirely black is fucking gay. its as gay as asian people dying their hair entirely blonde, fucking gay. its like your genome went through some sort of random assortment mutation and you turned out to be gay. thats fucking gay.

Quoted post[/post]]
white kids dying their hair entirely black is fucking gay. its as gay as asian people dying their hair entirely blonde, fucking gay. its like your genome went through some sort of random assortment mutation and you turned out to be gay. thats fucking gay.

:laugh: good stuff

Quoted post[/post]]
They should seriously make this a national holiday. Wearing your sisters clothes, getting a girl haircut, and cutting yourself, all while living in white suburbia is plain retarded. Listen, you have nothing to be sad about, you pay no bills, and you have a good life and your parents love you. Stop it, stop it right now, lol.

Sorry about the rant, I just really hate emo fags.
Really, if you hate your life so bad, then end it, and stop bothering us.

Back