Beating off in public yay or nay?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy shit thats disgusting... look at him thats the only way he can get any.

lol

of all places.... well if it weren't for aliens beating off in sear's we would have a higher percent of iillegal immigrants inside our borders. =)

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bo: :lol: :tisk: :lmao:

He could have at least done it in the womens underware section.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :owned:

That guy is definetly going blind.

leave it to us florida people to want to watch that type of shit on the 5 o'clock news. :( glad i watch news 13 instead.

Flores-Diaz is being held in the Brevard County Jail with no bond. He could face deportation, Local 6 News reported Monday.

Good, send his ass back the way he came--with a tire and a 2 x 4.

Illegal aliens having the same rights as a U.S. citizen is the the most steaming pile of bullshit ever.

I've hit it in sears,,,,,,,,used the shitter though..

s40f739bc41ec7.jpg

i cum to dees coontree to leeve de amerikan dreem.

you know...most fucking illegal mexican immigrants come to america to steal my stereo and to breed like fucking jackrabbits and not learn how to speak the fucking language.

this douchebag comes over here and fucking jerks off in sears.

wasnt Walmart good enough for this guy?

s40f739bc41ec7.jpg

If you live in that area, just think. The ratchet you are using just mighta been stuck up paco's decrepit asshole a few days before then put back on the display by the security guards

whats really fucked is how they put his name and picture out there for the entire publick to know. goddamn hahahahaaaaa

Originally posted by spectacle@Jul 15 2004, 10:26 PM
whats really fucked is how they put his name and picture out there for the entire publick to know. goddamn hahahahaaaaa

who? you mean

THIS GUY ??? :

s40f739bc41ec7.jpg

how the hell is that fucked up?

Shit if you get a DWI/DUI it will be in the paper the next day under the DWI/DUI section

I have no problem with that. If you're a dumbass you're going to have your name put out there.

I bet you're pissed when some 30 year old fucks a 11 year old girl and the local town list him as a sex offender. Maybe it would be better to keep it on the DL ? anything to make life eaiser for him.

Bottom line if you Fuck up chances are the news is gonna run with it and make money off you =)

Back