Beautiful

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow! I am so freeking glad I'm not you.

things are already starting to look up for you. your outlook is clearly better now than it was earlier this morning. what engine was in there? if it's a d16a6, i've got a spare if you feel like driving out to phoenix, Az. to pick it up ^.^ no that offer doesn't go out to everyone, before anyone asks. i've been in that slump before, and someone offering a helping hand was what helped me climb out of it. hell, i'll even help you put the engine in, my garage is fully equipped to do so.

If you are low on cash you should be able to find a d series to throw in there. They are cheap as shit.
I hydrolocked my 89 crx. I had 4 holes in block. I ran that engine for about 4 miles until it stopped running. That thing was glowing red.

things are already starting to look up for you. your outlook is clearly better now than it was earlier this morning. what engine was in there? if it's a d16a6, i've got a spare if you feel like driving out to phoenix, Az. to pick it up ^.^ no that offer doesn't go out to everyone, before anyone asks. i've been in that slump before, and someone offering a helping hand was what helped me climb out of it. hell, i'll even help you put the engine in, my garage is fully equipped to do so.
yea I just needed to vent, it actually takes quite alot to anger me, in most cases I'm a total goof. I really appreciate the offer man but pheonix is a bit of a ways. I have some money saved up in the bank and I'm going to try to get a 04 350z financed, that way I'll have something more dependable, and I have the guys at the machine shop hunting me a crv block, I talked to my boss again earlier and he's going to cut me a deal on some eagle equipment, so hopefully by the end of the year I'll hav e a 350 and my crx will be running better than ever. I don't forget things like this though so if anything comes up in the future let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I thought you were unemployed??? :huh:

EDIT: Well obviously you're not unemployed anymore. Still though, if your boss is a dick and you're not even sure how much longer you're going to be there I'm not really sure if I'd try and get a loan to buy an expensive sports car right now, especially if you already have unpaid debt that you're about to be in legal trouble over. Who knows if you're even going to be eligible for financing? I understand you want something reliable to drive daily, but maybe you should look towards a used Accord (and when I say used I mean like 10+ years old used) rather than an 04 350Z.

Consider what the insurance payments for a 19 year-old driving an 04 Z are going to be also...pretty damn high I would guess...

Last edited:
IS everyone body having shit-luck or what. I got fired from my job, my car is blown up, my bike that i SPENT $500 building got stolen, I have no home to live in, my checking acount is over drawn 163.72. Life is shitting on me too right now man I know how you feel.

P.S. sorry for all the typos, Im shit-faced right now, (Its how I cope with my current situation)

when life hands you lemons.......

...... you squeeze them into your eyes.

lol, but yeah, hard times here too. pretty sure a rant shall come of it soon.

I thought you were unemployed??? :huh:

EDIT: Well obviously you're not unemployed anymore. Still though, if your boss is a dick and you're not even sure how much longer you're going to be there I'm not really sure if I'd try and get a loan to buy an expensive sports car right now, especially if you already have unpaid debt that you're about to be in legal trouble over. Who knows if you're even going to be eligible for financing? I understand you want something reliable to drive daily, but maybe you should look towards a used Accord (and when I say used I mean like 10+ years old used) rather than an 04 350Z.

Consider what the insurance payments for a 19 year-old driving an 04 Z are going to be also...pretty damn high I would guess...
lmao nope if anyone actually followed my "employment" thread you would see that I am steadily running 3 jobs right now, 1 f/t and 2 p/t and have been for I'd say...a month now? paying off the debt isn't a big concern I can do it I'd just rather put the money towards something else other then a debt that half of which consists of an exs angry spending. Which leads me to a realization...2/3 of my problems are derived from women.....but back on subject I think I could withhold something to make the payments, I smoothed things over with my boss and even if I did lose that job I could pick up full time at either of my other places of employment.^_^

IS everyone body having shit-luck or what. I got fired from my job, my car is blown up, my bike that i SPENT $500 building got stolen, I have no home to live in, my checking acount is over drawn 163.72. Life is shitting on me too right now man I know how you feel.

P.S. sorry for all the typos, Im shit-faced right now, (Its how I cope with my current situation)

lol no worries its how I used to do it to until certain events happened...needless to say I only drink on the occasional weekend now

Last edited:
lmao nope if anyone actually followed my "employment" thread you would see that I am steadily running 3 jobs right now, 1 f/t and 2 p/t and have been for I'd say...a month now? paying off the debt isn't a big concern I can do it I'd just rather put the money towards something else other then a debt that half of which consists of an exs angry spending. Which leads me to a realization...2/3 of my problems are derived from women.....but back on subject I think I could withhold something to make the payments, I smoothed things over with my boss and even if I did lose that job I could pick up full time at either of my other places of employment.^_^

Ah, ok, gotcha. Heh, sorry for being uninformed. Guess I need to do some reading... :D

lol no worries its how I used to do it to until certain events happened...needless to say I only drink on the occasional weekend now

You get busted for underage? Cause I have one to, I smelled like alcohol, wasnt even drinking I had to show this girl how to open a beer to shotgun it, sprayed me and was walking home got pulled over and they threw me in the car. I didnt even get a sobrety test or anything.

You get busted for underage? Cause I have one to, I smelled like alcohol, wasnt even drinking I had to show this girl how to open a beer to shotgun it, sprayed me and was walking home got pulled over and they threw me in the car. I didnt even get a sobrety test or anything.
lol not quite I drank a complete 5th of everclear 6 shots of cpt morgains and I forget how many beers, needless to say I was sick as fuck and had to have my stomache pumped lol.
@93 donkey pecker? I hear it tastes like ribeye

Wow, I thought my situation sucked right now. Thanks for making me feel better lol. When I travel the country, we'll have to get drunk together lol. Celebrating the fucked-ness of being 19. Or just the world in general.

Of course. I'm Irish, well a little bit. But, I'm not as much of a lightweight as you might think. Just wait and see. ;)

Back