BeaveRun March 27th.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
In case the people who are interested and have not seen the NE Forum......

riot_front.jpg

riot_back.jpg

Who's going???

1. Pissedofsol
2. wildbillhatchbac
3. Airjockie
4. :ph34r:

Not so Stock is correct.....once was an SR5...is now a GTS, and will be something completely different in March....Ohhh...I can't wait to get the new 4-link bars, suspention, rims, tires, the dual 45mm Weber DOEC's, the seat, harness, the 2 way TRD LSD.....etc..etc... installed and tuned....plus the important peice...the fully rebuilt, bored over, high compression, JDM 4AGE engine......

I think I just made a mess in my pant's.... :(

*this should be a sticky....hehe

you just made it one.

<~~ not going, but probably the best drifter outta that bunch. :D id rather drift the Z though.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 22 2004, 09:50 AM
<~~ not going, but probably the best drifter outta that bunch. :D

:lol: I laughed so hard..now you got to get me a new keyboard :(

Then go....we have ppl coming from a long distance to particapate.....like Japan....

if i can get off work, i might go, we'll see, definitely dont have anything to compete with right now though

Even if you can't drift....you can still have a full day on a curvy track with a Honda or whatever you have and have fun.....all day long...only for $100....I would hit that soooo manytimes...if possible.

I might be able to hook up a spare car.....for someone.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jan 23 2004, 12:24 AM
Even if you can't drift....you can still have a full day on a curvy track with a Honda or whatever you have and have fun.....all day long...only for $100....I would hit that soooo manytimes...if possible.

I might be able to hook up a spare car.....for someone.

are there even still spots open? would the wifey let me drive teh Z?? :D

Ask her....but what about your sweet driftable 240sx.....???

just so everyone gets confused they are not running this on their track.
track_main_default.gif

i was thinkning about heading out there for an HPDE sometime this summer.... not worth the drive for drifting tho.

*they are running on the wilson ciruct if i remember correctly. north track = 1.3 miles so it will be more like an autox than a track event

I got a spare couch.....and the garage to do a good tech chech in....

Heres the thread that explains everything.

but still....A $100 for a full day of driving, drifting, spinning, and adrinalin packed fun, on a track, with chances to win cool shit, and drift shows and exhibition's, plus you might get lucky and make a freind or two, and or learn something.....It would be the best $100 you spend this spring.

I'm not competing in the event. If it were on dirt, or a real racing event, then it'd be another story.

Back