Been an...interesting weekend to say the least

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
Yeah, so we were having a small get together and blah blah...just check out the link...youll laugh...

Slight NWS for chicks kissing and random guy taking off his shirt.

quick down time...itll be back in about 20 minutes...i swear

http://reikoshea.com/112605/MOV02102.MPG

kind of a dark video but pretty interesting seeing the 2 chicks kissing although it looked quite like a sausage fest there...

Well truth be told most of the people there were WAY underage, and curfew hits at 12:00 on friday...soooo we lost most of the girls then...kept 5 girls and the 90% of the guys.

Notice, reiko isnt there...hes in actually trying to work

back up...i just finished watching it...i didnt know they paid em. Man that is a sad thing indeed...its almost not as much fun anymore.

The guys left out that part of the story when they asked me to post this.

No more party planning for them...if we woulda kept the 16 year olds, i coulda gotten that done for free.

Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay. Observe:

Man takes off shirt when $10 bill is presented: Puts it back on when that $10 goes into someone elses hands. Closet.

Men there and they aren't even trying to make it with the women. Instead, they are blowing money watching the two women get it on with each other. No no no no. a non-gay man would have pocketted the $10, made off with both chicks and some of the host's better CDs.

Some dude with his shoes and socks off ? What the hell ? Squatter ?

Hooting and Hollering is how gay men both attract each other, and believe they are staving off the queer. The queer is near, and it hears the squeels.

The Suave man looks at that video and immediately, at first frame, knows the score. He sees some hyper-active guys and two laid back chicks and he already initiates the play. Although, I wouldn't share a couch with Shoeless Sam, which gives me the perfect hole in the Hot seat with the chix.

Playah playah playah.

Wow. Have you been to college? Every night is about 10X better than that.

yeah, but we usually prohibit video cameras...and most of us just live there

just struck me as interesting...i was playing in the other room with the other girls. The guys told me to post the vid of chicks makin out and now i feel stupid for doing so...that was really weak...give me maybe 20 minutes i probably coulda TALKED em into it and got some from the blonde (the other chick was super ugly and the blonde was about a 7).

I was working the hottest girl at the party and found out later that she is a virgin that actually has will power while drunk. Bad luck for me...made the wrong choice, but ya live and you learn.

Ill see if i can get a video camera next week and post something a little bit less....sausage happy. Didnt even click that there were THAT many guys friday night.

Anyone notice in the beginning ... the chubby guy walks in and tells everyone to shut the fuck up ever so nicely? lol

and how near the end the camera guy is fixated on the guy putting his shirt back on .. :wink: lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone notice in the beginning ... the chubby guy walks in and tells everyone to shut the fuck up ever so nicely? lol

and how near the end the camera guy is fixated on the guy putting his shirt back on .. :wink: lol

Bah, I saw two chicks sucking face at wal-mart this weekend. I was like woo hoo!! then they came up for air and they were both ugly as hell. Nice long blond hair, nice bods, fugly like whoa. It was a let down.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow. Have you been to college? Every night is about 10X better than that.
really, last night me and 2 friends were playing beer pong with 2 chicks. me and my boy were playing my friend and one of the chicks. he threw the game and lost by more than six cups. by our rules that means you need to run around the house once in your boxers. and because we found out that the chick wasnt wearing a bra, it felt like the right thing to do. later after more alcohol thw chicks were making out for free. actually i were doing it without being asked and were really into it. the other chick also claimed she had pierced nipples and we made her prove it. both chicks were hot, dumb freshmen. i love college.

you gotta stop messin with the 16 yr olds.....

16 and 19 aint too big of a difference...Besides...i gotta get someone in my maturity level. 19-20 year old texas girls are just beyond me...cept my most recent ex. I dont know what was up with her, but i wasnt going to mess with a good thing.

straight up, any 16 yr old girl that is out drinking and hooking up with other chicks for cash.... is NOT someone you want to get involved with....

Back