Been an...interesting weekend to say the least

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
you gotta stop messin with the 16 yr olds.....

16 and 19 aint too big of a difference...

Huge difference. 16 will land you in the pokie with bubba. 19 will not. One of my clients got 30 years for consensual sex w/ a 16 year old. Her parrents pressed charges, nothing she or he could do.

Besides, 16 is a kid. You want to fuck a kid?? 19 is an adult. yes, three years make all of the difference. Would I bang a 17 year old? Hell no. 18? hell yeah.

Same here. I'm 19 and had plenty of chances to bang chicks under 18... did I do it, nope. Did I mess around and tease them, sure but in a completely public open place.

Same here. I'm 19 and had plenty of chances to bang chicks under 18... did I do it, nope. Did I mess around and tease them, sure but in a completely public open place.

good god... if he won't poke an under age then there should be NO question about the ethics involved in the situation...

everyone's chances to bang a -18 should end when they have their 18th birthday

and holy shit, 30 years?!?!?!?
thats fucked up

my friends uncle got sent away and died of cancer in prison for this shit...

Quoted post[/post]]
word, fuck jailbait. you bang her, your both happy. you move on to a different chick, she gets pissed, and you get charges.

hear is the most truthful quote i can give you, made by my friend Gerald, "yea shes hot as hell, but i think she might have an alterior motive. oh wait she has a vagina, of course she has an alterior motive."

dont trust women, period. actually make that women under 25. they are still very petty about shit.

im 19 is what im saying. in texas 17 is age of concent, and those under 17 cant file statutory rape charges unless the other party is more than 3 years older....so yeah...i guess 16 year olds are about to be taken off my list considering i turn 20 in 4 weeks...

im 19 is what im saying. in texas 17 is age of concent, and those under 17 cant file statutory rape charges unless the other party is more than 3 years older....so yeah...i guess 16 year olds are about to be taken off my list considering i turn 20 in 4 weeks...
you may want to verify that before you go banging all the youngin's...
sounds like a fishy rule...

but if its for real then tag em all while you have the chance... :mrgreen:

You are mis-informed. This is a "urban legend" type thing that is going around, and is not true. I am a bail bondsman in texas, and have seen alot of people go down for this. 18 is the age, and they don't give a shit if she is 17 and you are 18. They will fuck you up. End of story.

PA has the same kind of legend. Except the age of consent is somewhere like 15-16.

But in PA, you are almost considered an adult at 14, well not really but you have some extra privileges that you don't in other states. Your parents can no longer admit you into hospitals or phsyciatric clinics if the teenager doesn't want to go. Well they can admit the teenager, but they can sign themselves out without an adult present after 24 hours.

When I was 14, I didn't know this because I lived in NJ before that... My grandparents demanded I go to anger management, because I really did have a problem but didn't think it needed to be changed. I went for like a month and finally read some of the paperwork. The next day, I signed myself out of it.

The only way a 14+ yo HAS to go to something like that is if it's court ordered.

Penal Code Sec. 21.11. Indecency With a Child.

(a) A person commits an offense if, with a child younger than 17 years
and not his spouse, whether the child is of the same or opposite sex, he:

(1) engages in sexual contact with the child; or
(2) exposes his anus or any part of his genitals,
knowing the child is present, with intent to arouse or gratify
the sexual desire of any person.
(B) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that
the actor:
(1) was not more than three years older than the victim
and of the opposite sex; and

(2) did not use duress, force, or a threat against the victim
at the time of the offense.

© An offense under Subsection (a)(1) is a felony of the second degree
and an offense under Subsection (a)(2) is a felony of the third degree.

Back