Been awhile. (Pics, Vids, alot of stuff to keep busy)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol the people that are subletting the other two rooms in my apartment (from my friends) are from Nebraska, i think the lincoln area or something. Two chicks and a guy, too bad they are kinda religious.... and grew up on a farm... they are weird. and the guy talks just like the fool bam. p.s. i must of missed the funny parts of that video, unless their accents were the funn part :p

good fear factory song with b-real.

Last edited:
don't cry because most of us think this shit is gay.

vtec sir 1 like the original b16 crx tool bag.

eat me. i didnt even say anything bad about your videos, well cept that i dont see the humor with that guy, guess you gotta know him. I like some of your videos.... but ok, bring on the sarcasm.

If you usually ask anyone around my car if there is a group where I am they can point me out. I usually stand out a little.. :) But hit me up next time you are in town. We will have some shit going on this weekend and it would be a good day to come up. On Saturday it will be a good night. Alot of stuff is being kept on the low to ensure a better racing turnout. You can feel free to PM me and I can give you the info of whats going on this weekend.

Back