Beer Tower single tap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
I just listed a single tap tower on ebay you can check it out at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2582867193

a0_1.JPG

anyone having a party anytime soon? lol

btw the reserve is $50.00 they go for around 85 bucks if you mail order them

That would work great with home kegs w/ home brew. too bad I want a triple tree...

Domeskilla needs one...he got toasted off his ass tonight...I gotta say he's funner to talk to when he's drunk. He'll admit to wanting to bang more girls than he would when he's sober...hell, he's pickier than B... :eek:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 21 2003, 01:40 AM
Domeskilla needs one...he got toasted off his ass tonight...I gotta say he's funner to talk to when he's drunk. He'll admit to wanting to bang more girls than he would when he's sober...hell, he's pickier than B... :eek:

I wasnt completely toasted off my ass. I was just seeing triples of everything and that gas station chick, my vision at the time and me being blind from more then 2 feet, i'd hit it! :D

I need more beer, but drinking alone - alcoholic. :(

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Dec 21 2003, 02:15 AM-->
revolution8k
@Dec 21 2003, 01:40 AM

I wasnt completely toasted off my ass. I was just seeing triples of everything and that gas station chick, my vision at the time and me being blind from more then 2 feet, i'd hit it! :D

I need more beer, but drinking alone - alcoholic. :(

Shoulda grabbed the three bottles I had in my trunk... :lol:

Back