Beer vs. Poon-Tang

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn you all, don't get mad just becuase I have more fun than most of you. :)

Cars and work aren't all I like to do,

Don't hate just cause I actually remember to post when I am shit faced or tanked.

If you guys where in my shoes I think you would be doing the same thing. Trust me on that.

:)Milan

hahahaha, don't hate cause I have actually go out and have fun :)

If we ever ever ever have a HS board meet, we should all seriously go out to some bar and I think we would have a kick ass time.

Milan

I still think we need a meet of some type, 10 beers isn't that bad. Most give out after 6.

I wish I was still a 3 beer querr, makes clubbin nights much cheaper.

Mialn

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 8 2003, 02:28 AM
I still think we need a meet of some type

id be down

long weekend... some type of auto event to tie it all together... a few drunk bitches with low morals... a liter of kettle one vodka and a few sobes... perhaps some "herbal suplements"

yup sounds like a plan :D

well, i'll proabably be getting laid off in august... so how about a september meet? lol

seriously though, I'd love to holda national meet. I toyed with the idea of Vegas.... but frankly, i think its just too damn far for me to drive there, and i'd probably not show. a day of driving tops... maybe an over night somewhere and a half day.

i'd love to hold one in like VA, but they have too many strict ass laws about cars, and we'd all be in jail.

ehh?
i don't think that will happen. there are only a few hs members from canada....
and crossing the border is not exaclty just like driving to another town.

if you want to come to a meet, Locl Honkey is throwing one in VT- just an hour-ish from canada/montreal area (i think). check the events forum

42 hours 9 mins

travel time?

dude even at doulbe the speed limit that is 24hrs of non stop driving!!!!

plus figure stops for food, bathroom, getting held up at the border, all that good shit. hell of a drive man

Originally posted by tedwright@Jul 8 2003, 01:22 AM
plus figure stops for food, bathroom, getting held up at the border, all that good shit. hell of a drive man

fuck that run the border and piss out the window! :lol:

Back