Beer?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my two favs for general consumption are coors light and blue moon, but i drink many others.

Schlafly and Yuengling are both good in whatever flavor you find.

IMG_5858.jpg

i almost forgot leffe blonde. that shit is amazing for a blonde beer. easily the best i've ever had.

OH!!! i almost forgot. i discovered this beer when i was in belgium. my hotel was right down the street from the brewery. everyone that works there are monks in robes with the tops of their heads shaved. it was pretty weird to see. best beer i have ever had hands down. i havent seen it in the states, but you can order it online.
IMG_0608.jpg

well they sell it in dallas at a few of the irish style pubs and at specialty markets (whole foods, world market, central market). My wife loves it, but its expensive as all hell whether you get it draft or bottled.

my brother said that he saw some at trader joes but when i went there, i couldnt find it and the store clerks had no idea what kind of beer i was talking about. i dont know if i want to ruin it with having it from the bottle. drinking beer at the brewery always tastes better.

If I'm making a trip to my old college for a weekend of mayhem, it's always the Beast. My favorite beer right now is Stella Artois

If I'm making a trip to my old college for a weekend of mayhem, it's always the Beast. My favorite beer right now is Stella Artois

Stella's not bad, but to me (you can crucify me later) its the bud light of good beer.

As for chimay. I've had blue label (grand reserve) and white label (triple) from tap and bottle and its one of the few beers i can honestly say doesnt taste better from the tap. the bottle is just as good.

Stella's not bad, but to me (you can crucify me later) its the bud light of good beer.

I can see why you say this. It's just so damn easy to drink. Have any of you guys had the chance to try anything from the Great Lakes brewery? Every winter I go through a couple 6 packs of their Christmas Ale.

Whatchu got in dat still, dawg?

haha, my dad and i have been making whiskey with corn, vodka with potatoes, brandy with old wine, tequila with agave cactus slices. you name it we can make it. right now we are on the 2nd year of aging some whiskey in some charred oak barrels.

If I'm with a bunch of people or a party ...I usually drink molson dry (refreshing)....However if any of you are into a a good tasting beer, I would try edelwiess (made in austria), it's a awesome beer, I seriously reccomend you try it.^_^

<--- drunk off 5 bud lights right now. My cousin and I went through a 24 pack in 3 days. lol

This is retarded, I wish I had a tap in my house with a keg.

Two things:

1. you don't drink that much, so this picture is all the more hilarious.

2. You were wearing that same hoodie today. heh

Coors is ok, but lately the caps need an opener to even get them off for some reason.

If I'm with a bunch of people or a party ...I usually drink molson dry (refreshing)....However if any of you are into a a good tasting beer, I would try edelwiess (made in austria), it's a awesome beer, I seriously reccomend you try it.^_^

edelwiess is fucking awesome. its one of only 2 heffe's i've ever liked. blue moon being the other.

<--- drunk off 5 bud lights right now. My cousin and I went through a 24 pack in 3 days. lol

This is retarded, I wish I had a tap in my house with a keg.
5 beers? I wish that got me drunk. Not since like high school. And I had a kegorator my Soph and Junior year at college. Usually had Molsen in it. Great investment, but you tend to drink more because it's always cold.
Coors is ok, but lately the caps need an opener to even get them off for some reason.
Generally the callous between my thumb and index can get them open, but when its bad I just use my shirt. No need for an opener.

Back