before and after (new seat)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
My old one is super loud if you ever move it from going ERRRRRRRRR to poping really loud when you shift your weight so I figured it's about time I upgrade

gallery_3_9_1095123114.jpg

I wanted leather but after seating in the leater chairs I didnt really like any of them. I've sat in some nice leather chairs before but most of them were 300+
So I went for what I thought felt the best out of all the under 300 dollar chairs. Suede.

I picked this chair up for a rather cheap $99 also the chair is a massage chair I've yet to find out if it's any good but once the battery is charged I will report on it. Im not expecting anything better then so so but if it is then great if not ohwell I only paid 99 bucks for it =)

Anyone know how well seude does with mishaps when using the internet? maybe some seude cleaner?

buy it at officemax? because it looks like one of the chairs i built for them when i worked there. i loved it. micro fiber right?

I got a similiar looking one from officemax.....with rebate costed me 40 bucks.....

but nice chair mang

Hmmm. Suede. Nice find, mang. I NEED an office chair. My metal folding chair chaffes the ass! :p

rebates own. my leather chair (fake obviously) after rebate only cost 25 bucks. it looks damn good, hopefully the chair is as comfy as it looks.

Annapolis near best buy

this chair was 99 bucks no rebates thats striaght up pricing.

btw the massage thingy aint bad at all! it has like 5 different points that buzz and feel rather good =)

*turns around and places penis on chair* ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 14 2004, 09:07 PM
Annapolis near best buy

this chair was 99 bucks no rebates thats striaght up pricing.

btw the massage thingy aint bad at all! it has like 5 different points that buzz and feel rather good =)

*turns around and places penis on chair* ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh
[post=390347]Quoted post[/post]​

dude where the hell do you live? i thought you were way south MD. Annap is right by me

Originally posted by mrnice1058@Sep 15 2004, 08:42 AM
nice ass seat man i need one of those to bad i am spending all my money on my b16
[post=390561]Quoted post[/post]​

i have the same seat in the browner color and its microfiber....the 2nd day i had it the massage cord got wrapped around the seat and i moved and the power cord ripped out of the massager rendering it useless....the chair was 89 bucks at staples when i got it..Its an ok chair..I don't like he fact it doesn't recline all that much the the cushions gives out fast....but its a good chair for the price, the massager did work pretty dam good but its loud and makes your eyes vibrate the computer screen when your on the computer

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Sep 15 2004, 09:52 AM-->
mrnice1058
@Sep 15 2004, 08:42 AM
nice ass seat man i need one of those to bad i am spending all my money on my b16
[post=390561]Quoted post[/post]​

i have the same seat in the browner color and its microfiber....the 2nd day i had it the massage cord got wrapped around the seat and i moved and the power cord ripped out of the massager rendering it useless....the chair was 89 bucks at staples when i got it..Its an ok chair..I don't like he fact it doesn't recline all that much the the cushions gives out fast....but its a good chair for the price, the massager did work pretty dam good but its loud and makes your eyes vibrate the computer screen when your on the computer
[post=390572]Quoted post[/post]​

You do not leave the cord in the chair! you plug it in only to recharge the battery!

As far as where I live Im about 25-30 mins south of annapolis BUT I work right out side of annapolis

where are you? do you have a sister?

Back