before and after pics of my 89 ef hatch.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zero2sixtyin3

89 EF Hatch D15B2 w/ 5spd
i bought the civic about 2 months or so ago and its come a ways since then. it didnt have a cooling fan, needed valve cover gasket, coolant hoses, and i just picked up the oil pan gasket. you will see in the pics i will post a link to my photobucket for the whole thing and a couple here. all of this was rattlecanned by me as well. hood even came out good mnus one spot where no glos hardly came out with the paint luckily its only one spot but not noticeable unless under major scrutiny or if your in the drivers seat lol. let me know what you guys think.

here is the photobucket album link: 89 EF9 pictures by Niranamora - Photobucket

this is before:
P_00024.jpg

and this is after:
P_00049.jpg

<br>
P_00050.jpg

<br>
P_00051.jpg

Last edited:
yea i will take some tonight i just need to clean it. its been stormy lately and its my dd so it needs a little bath. should have some on in a couple hours.

here are a couple for now i gotta wait till the morning for some good lighting for more.

front:
p_00060.jpg

<br><br>
rear:
p_00061.jpg

ok so i finally got a micro sd card reader since i can no longer get the multimedia software to trasfer from my phone lol. pics in a sec.

p_00105.jpg

p_00106.jpg

p_00107.jpg

p_00144.jpg

Last edited:
thanks. going to be replacing the core support and front crossmember then getting a cleaner front bumper. tired of everything being "not perfect" lol. i just cant wait until i get my vitara build going.

nice job man i need to do some paint work on my car i dont really like the white i got a white 92 hatch and im lookin to make it blue

Back