Before and After

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I self-taught my way through PS. I utilize Adobe's help and or their tutorials on their site. The only book I really learned anything from was for Flash MX

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 24 2003, 01:13 PM
Who cares about the Book, back to the topic at hand, my Chop yO'

not trying to jack your thread i dont care if you buy the book im just saying it's a good cheap resource i've used and can recomned.. your chop sucks bro.. but your learning so it's all good.. i wont offer up advice anymore

No. I self-taught my way through PS. I utilize Adobe's help and or their tutorials on their site. The only book I really learned anything from was for Flash MX

i agree self taught is the way to go i taught myself through trail and error all my coding.. all my DB stuff all my graphic stuff.. but with a program as big as PS and with so many features it's good to have a good tutuorial thing on hand to refresh your memory on how to do stuff like.. ooh thats how you add color w/0 editing that specific layer etc.. just a quick reference guide.. lol kinda like the shift patern on you knob either way.. i like the book it was cheap like me and i've used some stuff from it.. ok back on topic

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 24 2003, 01:13 PM
Who cares about the Book

ditto

keep working at it. you wont pick it up any time soon.. gotta keep practicing.. doesn't make you perfect.. just better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back