being high at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Honestly, I was on Oxycodone and Oxycontin 1x for wisdom teeth. I ended up puking, and I never took it again and just toughed it for 3 weeks with the dry sockets.

so uh... what did you do with the rest of em? :ph34r:

Well I planned on hucking them on the market for 15 a pill......100pills later I would have been set...
But I do have a concious and I feel I'd be adding tothe problem if I did that. Yes the problem where I used to walk into my high school bathroom and people would be braffing on the counter. So I gave them to my old friend the procelain god.

Well I planned on hucking them on the market for 15 a pill......100pills later I would have been set...
But I do have a concious and I feel I'd be adding tothe problem if I did that. Yes the problem where I used to walk into my high school bathroom and people would be braffing on the counter. So I gave them to my old friend the procelain god.

holy shit, is that what they go for?
i heard a price on NPR the other day and how people were switching to heroin for their opiate addiction cause it was cheaper than the pharmies...
i think they said something like 40 or 50 a pill on the radio and i almost shit

i have never taken oxy but i would imagine its gonna be some serious shit for someone to pay 15 bucks for one fucking pill... god damn

and eating something before taking any medication is usually enough to keep you from getting an upset stomach...

You can sell oxy to the right people for $1 per MG, so a 40mg oxy can go for 40$ sometimes. its just all who you're selling it to. And yes, they'll put a nice buzz on you.

...i try to stay away from anything that comes from a poppy plant.... opiates are very addictive...but yes the BUZZ is great....

I compressed one of my vertebrae a couple years ago. Went to the Chiropractor twice a week for 3 weeks, and damn, I've never felt better. My CH knows his shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
what you just explained is exactly what was done to me.....and it worked...but its only an adjustment...like the pills it only masks the real problem....

How does actually relieving the pressure on the nerve mask the problem? That would seem to be a correction of the problem. Unless you're referring to the cause of the pinched nerve.

bingo :cool: ....then after surgery they give you meds to dull the pain....AKA" the good shit"....lol

Have you thought about teying cannabis?
It works wonders for joint pain, and nerve problems.
And there is also many options and strains that can have diffrent effects.
a small amount digest in a cookie or on a piece of toast will work for many hours at a time.

forgot to mention its way cheaper

Quoted post[/post]]
Have you thought about teying cannabis?
It works wonders for joint pain, and nerve problems.
And there is also many options and strains that can have diffrent effects.
a small amount digest in a cookie or on a piece of toast will work for many hours at a time.

forgot to mention its way cheaper

woahh... :worthy:
Yes indeed...It works WOnDerS yO!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
and i have a dance safe kit......for the X..... but everyone has the right to their own opinions :) :) :)

it's people like you who ruined the dance sceene.

thanks.

ouch.. :blink: :wacko: :wacko: ...you say that because of that statement???how can you say that....you need to get laid :laugh: :laugh:

and dont be a fool........ because i roll at my house?? :wacko: :wacko: i HATE CLUBS and i always did...i only go to the ampatheater(spll) in tampa once in a while with my bosses...

..but i'm not a LAME ass like most idiots out there that think a little indulgence is bad..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

dont try to make it seem like i'm some monster ....i just enjoy myself...like you should too....however you like....you like to get drunk and smoke sigs..... i drink caps and smoke weed.....

its like me telling you you suck because your sigs 2nd hand smoke stinks and you ruined the club sceene because of that..ohhh and now i might have cancer because of all the bastards that smoke..its foolish....but hey thats the best part about living here.....any one can say what ever they want... no matter how simple minded...trust me i know about simple minded comments.... :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p

I took codine for my wisdom teeth, but it didn't do shit. Thats the only pharmie I've ever done, and probably will do. Honestly I'd rather just smoke herb.

Back