Being judged for your past

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so wait, she is turned off by the fact that you're a slut, yet she slept with you the night she meets you? shes no better

Show the face u turd... It puts the whole package together...

And as far as the subject at hand, i agree that she shouldn't judge you by your past. Its human nature for a man, but it doesn't mean you think any less of her or she means any less to you. But when sex matters, with someone that matters, its the emotions that mean something, not the piece of ass...

Dude. It bit ya.

I'd give ya this advice. Choose one, and stick with that one. Keep it clean and make yourself reputable. Soon you're going to have to go out of your way to keep out of your own wake of being a man slut.

I don't know, maybe you should take it slow with one of the girls, and treat them right for a change and not a cum dumpster(not saying you do) and show them that yeah you had a man whorish past, but are a good guy that was just in "situations".

So you say you're trying to not be a manslut, but you're juggling 3 to 5 women at a time? Then you whine when a chick steps up and calls you out on it. You say that you're "being judged for your past" It's not your past, it's the fuckin PRESENT that she's worried about.
Dude face it, you're a slut. She's right, and the only reason that what she said bothers you is because you know she's right.
You can't make a ho a housewife, and you can't make an Ian into a dedicated husband.

So you say you're trying to not be a manslut, but you're juggling 3 to 5 women at a time? Then you whine when a chick steps up and calls you out on it. You say that you're "being judged for your past" It's not your past, it's the fuckin PRESENT that she's worried about.
Dude face it, you're a slut. She's right, and the only reason that what she said bothers you is because you know she's right.
You can't make a ho a housewife, and you can't make an Ian into a dedicated husband.
I don't have to say anything...you said it all for me lol
Also, if she was with as many men as you have been with women, would you not judge her for her past? of course you would...

Ex = wants to marry me
Tossable girl = likes me, I lusted after her after first seeing her, got her last night
Random blonde girl = girl from the WWF party
Girl from gym = came over for movie night Friday night, wants it and texted me around 1:30a.m. the other morning when i was hanging out with current girl.

Those are the major players in my life right now.
And I thought I was good.
1-Ex= We care about each other, but at the moment it just doesn't work. Why stop having sex though, it's the one thing we always agreed on and were good at.
2-Blonde Grad Student= Been hooking up with her on and off (not while I was with the ex) since my Sophomore year but never finished the job. Hope to soon but she's busy as shit with student teaching and work. I haven't seen her in a week or two but we always talk online.
3-Hook-up from home= Nothing more, nothing less. Haven't had a face to face since the summer but have plans for my break next week.
4-Number one prospect= Girl that always hangs around my fraternity house, but never hooked up with anyone and has expressed interest in me. She's coming down for St. Patty's Day. I'm definitely going to make it happen.

But anyway, do the right thing. I was a man whore turned boyfriend (10 girls to 1 girlfriend). It's not too bad. But now I feel like going back.

they all have white boxes over their faces god damn it
you need to specify
lol

who is this guy? where's klyph at? this totally makes sense.

1)never admit the number if you know it's too many. lie, lie, lie. i tell girls the number of gf's i had and let them assume. i will NEVER condone lying to a girl you want to be with, except about this.

2)you can't "change" and be banging a bunch of girls. you just need to find a girl that is like you. when you get out of college, you will want to stop fucking everything that moves. and if you dont', you need help.

3)you were irritated your ex had slept with 3 men? thats bullshit. not every girl can be a virgin. if it was 3 at one time, that would be a different story.

get over it. be a manwhore. you wont change until you meet the right girl. then you will be ready to be monogymous forever.

3)you were irritated your ex had slept with 3 men? thats bullshit. not every girl can be a virgin. if it was 3 at one time, that would be a different story.
lol

so whats the status on this drama?
is she over it?

...becomes incredibly tiresome and shitty.

Thats all I've got right now.

You know when I saw the title of the thread I was gonna write, "Why, did someone find out that you're a slut?" Not knowing that's really what it was about, :)
well, if i was a chick and asked you how many girls yo'uve been with, and you asnwered 2131234123123123123123, i'd leave your dirty ass too.

baaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa :Rotflmao:

I'm a whore and I admit it though I'll never tell the exact number and that's mainly cause I don't know the exact number. But after a night or day in the sack most females are like, "you get around very often, don't you?" I'm like "why you say that?" They always reply "yu have too much experience"

you were irritated your ex had slept with 3 men? thats bullshit.

Feel lucky, that's a pretty damn low number for women these days.

I feel extraordinarily lucky that I landed a girl that had only had sex three times.

Count yer blessings dude, it could be much worse. Such as the aforementioned three at once.

Take a sexual hiatus, purify yourself for as long as you can. Meditate on who you are and who you want to be. Try to figure out why you do the things you do (You're shallow, you have zero respect for women, etc.) Then find some motivation to change that will actually work for you (The inability to love and have it reciprocated would be motivation enough for me)
When you feel like you're ready for an actual relationship, find a girl with potential and actually date for a while and make sure there is an emotional investment on both sides before you have sex. In your case, it might take a LONG time dating before sex to make an emotional connection, but it will be worth it.
You'll never be able to change unless you REALLY want to. IMO college is not the place to work on these issues. It's like putting a speed-freak in a meth-lab and telling him to straighten his life out.

Like i said, college isn't the place to work on these issues.

Well Shit. Sounds like you got your hands full.

Now if only I can meet a decent girl.

The women's decency is only half the issue here.

Back