Being judged for your past

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonight, a threesome was also setup...like how am I supposed to say no to that? ...except neither of the girls are the one that I just started the relationship with.
prove it
and you don't want a 3 some with a potential relationship chick
thats a HUGE sign

Cry baby.

Nail her. Nail her friends. Nail her friends friends.

'Cause when you're approaching 30 and married, you'll be wishing you did. Quit doing the drama boy thing. You want a wife? Quit shopping at the girlfriend store. She busting your balls, find someone else who wont. End of story.

I don't know how I'm going to prove the threesome thing, it hasn't happened yet but I was just setuping it up last night.
a picture is worth a thousand words :ph34r:

Cry baby.

Nail her. Nail her friends. Nail her friends friends.

'Cause when you're approaching 30 and married, you'll be wishing you did. Quit doing the drama boy thing. You want a wife? Quit shopping at the girlfriend store. She busting your balls, find someone else who wont. End of story.
texas love

But after a night or day in the sack most females are like, "you get around very often, don't you?" I'm like "why you say that?" They always reply "yu have too much experience"
I've had that one before too, but my number isn't that high at this point. But an older friend told me some great advice about girls when I was like 17. "If a girl is great in the sack, she didn't get that way sitting in a library. Don't think about where she learned that trick with her tongue, just enjoy it and make sure you wear a condom."

Stuff is happening at a shitty time though.

Like having 4 or 5 girls lined up and then the starts of a relationship.

Tonight, a threesome was also setup...like how am I supposed to say no to that? ...except neither of the girls are the one that I just started the relationship with.
Trust me it hurts. When I finally decided that I wanted my ex and no other girls I had more girls than that lined up. Then 3 days into the relationship I was OFFERED a threesome. It hurts but you can turn it down. Even if I'm kicking myself in the ass now (because obviously me and the ex didn't work out), it can be done.

That would be 40 days and 40 nights completely wasted.

Unless we flipped it and made him hit 40 chicks in 40 days. Well, different chick every night, but using the same chicks over and over would be permissable. Unless he has the ability to convince 40 chicks to bang him in 40 days. If he could do that, he would get superhero status. A poster boy for trojan.

Now that would be a goal worth striving for. Different chick every night for 40 nights.

that'd be a lot of hookers

so if i am reading that IM correct, this georgette chick knows about your possible steady gf situation? and she's into chicks?
is this the one you fucked with a bottle?

I think we should put ian up for the 40days/40 nights challenge.
I used to do this of my own free will, but only for 30 days. Girls would call and be like what you doin wanna get together, and I'd be like I can't i'm on my 30 day vow of celibacy again. Sucked going through the 30 days causeit seemed like every hot girl and their momma came out the wood work but at the end it was worth it cause once the word got around every girl would try to be the first to get with me after and of course I wouldn't ell them if they were or not. Those were the good old days, but now I don't think I could go the 30 days if my life depended on it.

Back