being single still sucks (update)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So I bumped into this girl I quasi hooked up with three years ago while on leave (no sex just some drunken makeout stuff). We hung out last night and had a really good time, things are looking up.

We looked a bit odd at the teriyaki place last night as she's 5'10" and has a runners body and I'm 5'5" and built like a guerrilla. She also has a runners ass which is great :) more to come...

Quoted post[/post]]
Sooo......I missed the part about how that sucks... quit braggin, gorilla man. :)

my other threads on singledom reveal what has sucked. And bragging would be telling you that after dinner we watched sportscenter... her favorite TV show :)

Didn't read your other post. A girl who likes sportcenter is worth pursuing. :) The girl I'm seeing loves playing basketball, raquetball, golf, etc... is really competitive, has a personality - a big difference from the last girl I was with for almost 4 years.

see, im on the other end of the spectrum. sports just isnt amusing to me.

hell, only 1% of cable television tickles my fancy.

Even if it fails completely, you are a lucky man.

I'd kill to kick it with a girl that likes sports. Not that I'm a huge conoseur on them, or I perhaps know anything about most sports, but I do listen to jim rome and catch my nightly sportscenter to wet the appetite of competetion.

Man. I'd kill for that. I'm just well messing around with the ex and on the prowl for new girls. It's an unfortunate life so far in college.

Quoted post[/post]]
see, im on the other end of the spectrum. sports just isnt amusing to me.

hell, only 1% of cable television tickles my fancy.

I'm not a big fan of televised sports either. But it's cool to have a girl that likes a lot of things, even masculine things. Like, I dig a girl who can get under a car with me and ask what stuff is, and how it works. Sports is kinda the same, we can do stuff together and just enjoy each other, neither really making a sacrifice, doing something we wouldn't do otherwise just to hang out with each other.

Funny IM post date discussion with friend

Michelle says:
did you go and watch a movie?
Crab says:
no we watched sportscenter, she loves sportscenter lol
Michelle says:
that is interesting
Michelle says:
someone that you can bond with
Crab says:
lol
Michelle says:
did she play sports in school?
Crab says:
um yeah I think
Crab says:
but I haven't got to see her ball handling skills yet
Michelle says:
you sicko
Crab says:
lol
Crab says:
whateva

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm not a big fan of televised sports either. But it's cool to have a girl that likes a lot of things, even masculine things. Like, I dig a girl who can get under a car with me and ask what stuff is, and how it works. Sports is kinda the same, we can do stuff together and just enjoy each other, neither really making a sacrifice, doing something we wouldn't do otherwise just to hang out with each other.
Yea, my girl started watching the Rugby Channel with me. Now I don't feel like an asshole when I put it on.

Back