Belmont Stakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OldEMaltLiQuoR

Went to Belmont.
Was fucking awesome.
2bux to get in, 5 bux to park,
20 bux to get my car out of the lot the next day cuz I was too drunk to drive.

Poor Smarty, I was rooting for him. I think it was the Jockies fault that he lost though, he should have had Smarty hold back a little at the beginnig then unload at the end.

There was a guy who bought 6000 $2 suvineor (sp) tickets, im guessing so if smarty won he could sell each for like 20 bucks and make alot of damn moeny.

Well the horse that won (I can't remember his name) but if you bet $2 on him you would have won $70, I wish I could have put down $200 and I would have won 7 grand, good shit.

Hi

The smartest thing to do when you see a race like this is bet 2$ to win on every horse. If the favorite dont win you cant loose. I think it was the jockeys fault too. He should have laid off the pace a few lengths and not made a move until the far turn. I thought after the Preakness he was just going to pull away like Big Red did in 73, but thats horse racing.

Chris

I think it was the jockeys fault too. He should have laid off the pace a few lengths and not made a move until the far turn. I thought after the Preakness he was just going to pull away like Big Red did in 73, but thats horse racing.

Is there any reason why you copied exactly what I said, did you read the other posts?

Back