Ben is getting a face lift... again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not like it matters. i never use them.

on a sidenote, your government spent $100,000 making that commercial for you.

if they dont blow money on stupid shit, how are they supposed to say they dont have enough and take more from us???

if they dont blow money on stupid shit, how are they supposed to say they dont have enough and take more from us???

the video would have better invested in stuffing the new $100's into stripper thongs.

i like the way you think...

that just earned you a spot in my cabinet as the secretary of the treasury

ol Franklin keeps looking a little more upset....

You'd be upset too if you had to be carried around in a chair and couldn't piss with out it hurting.

$100k? They probably spent 5 times that at least.

Isn't it 35 the age to be able to run for presidency? I swear to god if you run, I will fucking vote for you. That is if you at least cut my taxes by half.

i need more power than that.

i'm a hard republican.

FAFSA will now cover stripper schools. all strippers must be taxed, in pure motorboating time.

deport all non-working immigrants. they MUST have tax-id numbers. farmers however will not be required to file their taxes, however, they must be identified.

there will be a 100% audit on all spending. i mean ALL. no more $5000 toilet seats and shit. no more $15,000,000 renovations on border crossings to canada that only pass through 50 people a day. no more $10,000,000 airports that service 10 flights a week.

marijuana is now legal. however, there will be a $50 hippie tax on every pack sold.

/soap box rant before i even really start....

I thought this was going to be about ben rapelisberger.

so let down.

The killer issue here, is that changing the bill without deeming the old bill non-usable, the frausders and counterfitters can just still print old bills with a 2001 serial on them. lol

The killer issue here, is that changing the bill without deeming the old bill non-usable, the frausders and counterfitters can just still print old bills with a 2001 serial on them. lol
Werd, we had a bunch of counterfeits circulating from this series:

US_%24100_United_States_Note_1966.jpg

They all had really old dates and were super crisp and new. Brutally obvious, but good forgeries none the less.

Werd, we had a bunch of counterfeits circulating from this series:

They all had really old dates and were super crisp and new. Brutally obvious, but good forgeries none the less.

thats why you throw them in a dryer on tumble setting with poker chips.

Back