beniot found dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the stunt is no different from when they "burried" and killed the undertaker in the makeshift graveyard. remember that one?
and then he rose from the dead a couple months later...

its all just a plot line....

what the fuck is going on whit wwe. i guess its realy not a good company to work for. thats why the rock left. every superstar keeps dieing. got a feeling shawn will be next.

naw Shawn isn't even big on titles anymore. His two main reasons for still wrestling are 1 his son enjoys watching it and 2 he loves doing it

If I had to guess who's next to die it would be...

Macho Man, infact I'm surprised he's still alive, Jake Roberts too

Jake the snake!!! I loved him when I was a kid... I think it was his python that I really liked... lol Hell, I'm saying... HULK HOGAN is going down. I have a video of his wife in her corvette trying to race.... she's not the smartest broad around. Macho's too busy snapping into a slim jim to die now!

Coming from a criminal background. It really seems like the wrong people are very upset with the WWE. This stuff is too bizzare.

And I find the fake car bombing to be in incredibly bad taste.

You mean like the story line of Kane fucking his dead ex-girlfriend before the demasking? lol

I was agreeing with you... and stating another story line that was incredbily retarded and insensitive.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaa

naw Shawn isn't even big on titles anymore. His two main reasons for still wrestling are 1 his son enjoys watching it and 2 he loves doing it

If I had to guess who's next to die it would be...

Macho Man, infact I'm surprised he's still alive, Jake Roberts too
Yea shawn just needs to becareful cause he's bin having two many head conctions. man i just cant balieve chris would ever do such a thing and why. I 'll tell you one thing johnny nitro gotta be happy.

Yea shawn just needs to becareful cause he's bin having two many head conctions. man i just cant balieve chris would ever do such a thing and why. I 'll tell you one thing johnny nitro gotta be happy.

His concussion was storyline

he hasn't had a bad once since the 90's, he blew out his knee so they ran the concussion storyline to explain his absence

I always like watching him wrestle, but lets be real here.....What a sick twisted fuck he turned out to be! Killing your child and wife, how spineless!

His concussion was storyline

he hasn't had a bad once since the 90's, he blew out his knee so they ran the concussion storyline to explain his absence

sweet chin music really streeses his knees, that and the spring up thing he does from his back, he said the landings werent right lately and his knee was giving out for awhile

they said they found needle marks in his sons arm and think they were giving him growth hormone to make him bigger

there is also a theory the kid was slightly retarded

1182827908448.jpg

this was sent to me today and i didnt see it posted yet...

i'm trying to think of a caption for that, but i can't really think of anything funny.

and as for his kid, i heard he was just undersized. near dwarfism. it's not like his wife was ok either. take a look.

image27356.jpg

Back