Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

If you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose -- you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime rate would go down

Full article here

a332.gif

If you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose -- you could abort EVERY baby in this country and your crime rate would go down

Quoted post[/post]]
imnot agreeing or anything, but think about it... think he is right?

NO, firstly just because if you are black does not make you a criminal, and second, if he even cared about bringing down the crime rate.. etc... he wouldnt be racist about it, he coulda just said "abort babies that come from very-low income families" and that can stand for any colour.. Why do childern grow up to be criminals? well mainly imo because they grow up around it, become influenced and sometimes its their last resort and dont know any better......There are alot of prestigious African Americans in North America..

Whoa now, hang on a sec. I grew up dirt poor. I'm perfectly fine. Alittle of your canadian shining through ? Raise people up and make sure they have money will equal a better country ?

Like I said when Katrina struck - There is a new trend of racism in this country, because everyone got to see it first hand. Black or White doesn't do it, the gangsta attitude is more to blame. If you believe this (Which 99% of people do, deep down (Even KKK members)) then you should actually start to side more with Bill Cosby - Who is taking an extreme amount of heat from Blacks for his comments.

I think its worse that this guy was the Education Secretary. That means that whoever's administration he served under, took the heat for his lack-luster enthusiasm to deal with the problem in an Education sense.

And thus, we see his past: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bennett

lol yeah, its obvious this guy doesnt like black ppl, look at all the "good" he has done for the black people in the ghettos and helping them get educated. Or maybe he doesnt like them because they have refused or just dont care about his education plans....

The crime rates in this country more accuratly follow socieoeconomic patterns than racial patterns. If they say 15% of crime is from African Americans, than that is probalby because a very large portion of the African American population is in poverty.

Maybe Benette should have advocated the killing of poor people. /sarcasm

Director of Humanities organizations, Drug Czar, Education - This guy is in all the wrong spots. He should be a chief on the LA PD.

Quoted post[/post]]
Whoa now, hang on a sec. I grew up dirt poor. I'm perfectly fine. Alittle of your canadian shining through ? Raise people up and make sure they have money will equal a better country ?

Like I said when Katrina struck - There is a new trend of racism in this country, because everyone got to see it first hand. Black or White doesn't do it, the gangsta attitude is more to blame. If you believe this (Which 99% of people do, deep down (Even KKK members)) then you should actually start to side more with Bill Cosby - Who is taking an extreme amount of heat from Blacks for his comments.

I think its worse that this guy was the Education Secretary. That means that whoever's administration he served under, took the heat for his lack-luster enthusiasm to deal with the problem in an Education sense.

And thus, we see his past: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Bennett

Damn right its shining through...
Well thats good for you.. and good for alot of people who grew up with barely nothing (including me) and have made something out of themselves (or are trying too), but most people dont have the privlege of having good/caring/supportive parents, or growing up without something negative to scar their lives.. etc.. situations for every child is always different, and its the same in Canada.. so dont go bashing Canada.. we are just the same.. except we keep America civil.. human rights central over here.. equal everything.
With my comment I was just merely saying... if you cannot support having a child, financially or affectionatly (for lack of better word) then dont have one... Dont ruin your life, and dont ruin your kids, esp if you cant be there every step of the way...
Crimes happen for alot of reasons..

Its hard for some kids.. and you know what? just thinking about negelectful parents make me really upset..because no child, coming from any type of income family should be uncared for and have to go through life without love and affection that they deserve from both parents.. it was hard growing up for me too.. and life is as hard as it is..

Politics sucks.. thats why i switched degrees...Gov'ts are run by people with money who dont care about anyone but themselves.. they play with peoples lives, tax paid money and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop it....

i have to somwhat agree. with his comment. AND NO I'M NOT RASCIST. but you tell me what you saw after the Katrina hurricane. First off you see PEOPLE yelling and screaming ''someone help us'',''come get us now''! ''Do something for us.''
Then you look at the otherside in Miss. and you have neighbors hellping neighbors. They didnt wait for help. they went out and took charge. They also didnt shoot the choppers that came to help. they didnt loot all the stores for a t.v and fishing pole and liguor and the rest of the stuff you saw on tv. They didnt rape youg women and beat up other fellow neighbors just because they had a little water to drink. No they got up and did something.
I think alot of blacks have had their shit handed to them long enough. stuff like welfare when their baby daddis are out selling crack, food stamps to feed 5 kids from diferent fathers, disability check when they CAN work. Dont get me wrong i know people struggle. But the majority want something for nothing. I can honestly say that yeah the kids that SOME dumbass,ghetto thugging,no english talking blacks are having should be aborted.

I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT ALL BLACKS AND THAT HISPANICS AND WHITES ( TRYING TO BE BLACK) HAVE ISSUES TOO. bUT ITS MOSTLY BLACKS.

you could abort all the babies from any race/ethnicity/background and crime rate would go down.

and taco, why do you go to the point of saying "hispanics and whites (trying to be black) have issues..." ?

i just threw that in there due to the fast rising popularity of being a rapper,or gangster ,or thug or any other really off the wall shit that i see on t.v like commercials,mtv,stuff i see in our schools and pretty much all around me.

Back