Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

Notice how all the commericals are switching to white people "rapping" in them. I saw a McDonalds one do one today, some clothing company has a "baby got back" parody to sell backpacks... It's ridiculous.

just thought i'd throw it out there that the first "gangtas" were sicilian(sp?)

Quoted post[/post]]
you could abort all the babies from any race/ethnicity/background and crime rate would go down.

and that was going tp be my fist and only reponse. but because some pepole started gettin deeper in the subject i just had to throw that in there. Thats was just my thoughs and feelings. I dont hate blacks or any race for that matter. Its just that when you start seeing shit like that on t.v and the paper you cant help but get pissed off. It just so happens that the majority of peope doing this hate crimes seem to be blacks....and then being the first one to be racist or call someone racist just because it dousnt go there way. and I dont think bush should have apologized either

bo050723.gif

lmao! you got me beat.

im going to bed you guys have a good night.

for sheezy my neezy cuz aum fellin' a lil' queezy....... humph the dumb ass shit pepole come up with.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
imnot agreeing or anything, but think about it... think he is right?

NO, firstly just because if you are black does not make you a criminal, and second, if he even cared about bringing down the crime rate.. etc... he wouldnt be racist about it, he coulda just said "abort babies that come from very-low income families" and that can stand for any colour.. Why do childern grow up to be criminals? well mainly imo because they grow up around it, become influenced and sometimes its their last resort and dont know any better......There are alot of prestigious African Americans in North America..

I just think the whole lot of you are being pretty unfair. No, he wasn't right in what he said or what he meant. You can't punish people before they commit crimes even if in your mind you can stereotype the future law-breakers. Criminals aren't all black, low income, or hispanic. Many of them seem to be from pretty good backgrounds. if they were all black, or poor, how do you explain so called "white collar" crimes, inside trading and all that jazz? It is wrong to believe both yourself or your country can pre-determine who is and isn't a criminal.

I Came from a very broken family. Growing up I was dirt poor, my father beat me and my sisters and behind closed doors my mother. He sexually molested my sisters, and lied the whole time. By ya'lls standards, I should have been killed. That's Fkn crazy. When the govn't begins to MURDER people based upon what they THINK might happen, it'll be the end of the govn't as we know it. And as soon as the people of the govn't and the people under the govn't (you) start to think this way, The end of the world can't be far behind.

Quoted post[/post]]
lmao! you got me beat.

im going to bed you guys have a good night.

for sheezy my neezy cuz aum fellin' a lil' queezy....... humph the dumb as* sh*t pepole come up with.

Especially people like this.

Quoted post[/post]]
i have to somwhat agree. with his comment. AND NO I'M NOT RASCIST. but you tell me what you saw after the Katrina hurricane. First off you see PEOPLE yelling and screaming ''someone help us'',''come get us now''! ''Do something for us.''
Then you look at the otherside in Miss. and you have neighbors hellping neighbors. They didnt wait for help. they went out and took charge. They also didnt shoot the choppers that came to help. they didnt loot all the stores for a t.v and fishing pole and liguor and the rest of the stuff you saw on tv. They didnt rape youg women and beat up other fellow neighbors just because they had a little water to drink. No they got up and did something.
I think alot of blacks have had their shit handed to them long enough. stuff like welfare when their baby daddis are out selling crack, food stamps to feed 5 kids from diferent fathers, disability check when they CAN work. Dont get me wrong i know people struggle. But the majority want something for nothing. I can honestly say that yeah the kids that SOME dumbass,ghetto thugging,no english talking blacks are having should be aborted.

I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT ALL BLACKS AND THAT HISPANICS AND WHITES ( TRYING TO BE BLACK) HAVE ISSUES TOO. bUT ITS MOSTLY BLACKS.

How involved are you in the criminal justice system Taco? It just sounds like you're going off of what you see on tv and the media. The media is a joke. They show that shit because it sells. most ppl dont give a shit if you tell them something positive. plus ppl from a dirt poor socio-economic background are going to go crazy when shit like that goes down, regardless of race. it just happens that most of these ppl are black and their situation isnt an easy one to change. its not a fair representative of blacks as a whole. how many black ppl do you personally know "selling crack w/ food stamps to feed 5 kids from different fathers?" just handing them money in form of checks and stamps isnt going to do shit for them, they need to be educated. you cant abort a child based on what CAN go wrong.

Quoted post[/post]]
i just threw that in there due to the fast rising popularity of being a rapper,or gangster ,or thug or any other really off the wall shit that i see on t.v like commercials,mtv,stuff i see in our schools and pretty much all around me.

Like i said before you see that shit because it sells. black pop culture is one of the most imitated aspects of american culture, not just in the US, but internationally. i see middle aged white women in their escalades sitting on chrome 22's around my house all the time, that shit is rediculous, they werent doin that like 6 years ago. just how dveit said "Notice how all the commericals are switching to white people "rapping" in them. I saw a McDonalds one do one today, some clothing company has a "baby got back" parody to sell backpacks... It's ridiculous." it all comes back to money and making it. America just isnt interested in the non-thugged out black individual and right now that image cant be exploited to make money. Why do you think 50 cent is so big, black ppl i know me canNOT stand him (myself included). i can go on about how this affects young blacks and the pressure on them to shine through this image but i've already said enough.

Bennet had his perfectly correct statements, but whether they were correct or not they were frased wrong to suit televised debate. He did murder the mayor of New Orleans on every subject though. Its more than just color of skin in the topic of matter( but using national and regional percentages is what he was doing saying around 87% of crime was committed by a black male who wased raised in a impoverished single parent home. So there is 3 main topic points impoverished, bastardized, and being black so these 3 things equated to his answer.

My answer will be this :
You will be a product of your environment in most cases.

alright before we so on DEEPER. NO i dont want to abort kids. No i'm not in deep with the gov. system. Its just my thoughts and and by what i see ALL AROUND THE WORLD. I'ts getting rediculus the amount of people who think dressing like idiots and being 'gangta' is cool. Thats what i based my comments on.

Xaero3953: that last comment was ajoke, nothing serious. I didnt appreciate that last comment though i problaby offended you as well. (were even). I really dont like reading these threads because it's always gonna offend someone. But i always do and then end up commenting,my dumbass. anyways. I'M TRULY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY. Though i dont know you guys personally i still consider you guys friends

Quoted post[/post]]
alright before we so on DEEPER. NO i dont want to abort kids. No i'm not in deep with the gov. system. Its just my thoughts and and by what i see ALL AROUND THE WORLD. I'ts getting rediculus the amount of people who think dressing like idiots and being 'gangta' is cool. Thats what i based my comments on.

Xaero3953: that last comment was ajoke, nothing serious. I didnt appreciate that last comment though i problaby offended you as well. (were even). I really dont like reading these threads because it's always gonna offend someone. But i always do and then end up commenting,my dumbass. anyways. I'M TRULY SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY. Though i dont know you guys personally i still consider you guys friends

No worries, we were both a little offended, but that wasn't my point. I was just trying to post my opinion and it was unfair of me to bring you into my arguement. :confused:

your right Blanco. I actually thought about but just didnt feel like typing another paragraph. I now all about those cholos and how they think they own California. You know what i say to that? Kill them and toss them back to Mexico. There, and i'm a f'n wetback myself.

My cousin did something that RUINED my familiy and i in the lowest of forms. If i were to see him right now i would put a bullit in his dick, let him crawl for a while and then shoot him else where till he askes me to kill him. I could do it and continue with my life like nothing happened.

We need to bring back some of the old punishments back. criminals are getting it too easy now and days. We pretty much feed the fuckers and they get to watch t.v and have recreation time. NO i say put the them to work in the hotass fields. and for the rapist and murderers. I say hang them and let the prisoners watch. That will run a chill down their back

sorry guys i just read what i wrote and i'm pretty sure you can feel my anger. I'm getting off the subject so please disregard some stuff

I absolutely love california's 3 strikes law.. And I love texas's willingness to off stupid people. I think after 3 strikes, you should be deemed no longer able to live in society and sent to an island full of criminals to live out your days being stolen from and man-raped. No law whatsoever, no guards. We'll post the entire NRA around the island.. They'd do it just for the target practice. One pinki-toe hits the water, a slug hits your head.

California doesn't have it quite have it like Texas has it :)

Ron White: "In Texas, if you commit a heinous crime, and 3 credible people are present and witness it, you go straight to the front of the line. Most states have prisons that are trying to eliminate Death Sentences, Texas put in an Express lane."

i think the point is that they'll will always be racism in this world. The world is too diverse for everyone on this planet to understand eachother as to where we can exterminate racial discrimination.
People fear what they dont understand, its only natural.

ron white is only funny the first time you see it. after that you realize he doesnt have any new material and just tells the same jokes over and over.

back on topic :)

Back