Bennett under fire for remarks on blacks, crime

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I absolutely love california's 3 strikes law.. And I love texas's willingness to off stupid people. I think after 3 strikes, you should be deemed no longer able to live in society and sent to an island full of criminals to live out your days being stolen from and man-raped. No law whatsoever, no guards. We'll post the entire NRA around the island.. They'd do it just for the target practice. One pinki-toe hits the water, a slug hits your head.
:werd:

Quoted post[/post]]
i think the point is that they'll will always be racism in this world. The world is too diverse for everyone on this planet to understand eachother as to where we can exterminate racial discrimination.
People fear what they dont understand, its only natural.
:concur:

I think he picked the wrong illustration to explain his point of view. His point was that the end does not justify the means. And in doing so he had to give some kind of ridiculously morally reprehensible thing to do, i.e. abort every black baby in the country to reduce crime, to illustrate that the end does not justify the means. It was a really dumb way to illustrate the point he was making, even though he was technically on the right side of it morally. He wasn't saying "we should do this," he was saying that people who argue that the end does justify the means are WRONG. He gave that crappy example as an extreme to illustrate the point that the end doesn't justify the means. It was a dumb move with the right intentions at its heart, and he'll pay for it for a long time. It's too bad people can't read far enough to get what he actually said as opposed to just the one sentence. Oh well, he overestimated the intelligence of the media.

David Howard was fired from his Mayoral assistant position for using the word "Niggardly". You see, no one reads into anything anywhere.

Back