Benoit Case: Wikipedia updated with deaths 14hrs before police found bodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

johnny nitro killed them then posted on wikipedia.

it's thin, but possible.

Occum's Razer:

Wikipedia was updated by one of the following:
An all-knowing oracle. This is immediately nixxed because I wasn't near a computer that day, nor do I care about wrestlers.
The killer posted up the info so as to try to get caught, or give the police leads, ala Movie Magic.

Or,

Wikipedia's time stamp was off.

Which is more likely ?

well one point which wasn't applicable until you also consider this is that both Sheri Martell (who died a week ago, foul play was suspected), and the Benoit's were connected to kevin sullivan (who was Nanci's ex husband)

but he lives in Florida so the IP doesn't match

its far too easy to spoof an IP....
but it's a lot of work to spoof an ip, hack the clock, and write a thread with nothing to gain.

either someone is really really bored or something fishy is going on.

but you have to work with the theory (based on the police report), that Benoit was dead when Wiki was updated, thus eliminating the only possibility for update based on the current theory of what happened.

Oh shit... you've figured me out.

benoit remotely connected to the WWE server to logon as a WWE IP...then he updated his own wiki...before proceeding with the killing...

or...wiki time stamp was off as cel stated...

or...wiki secretly changed the time stamp on their own so they could get some publicity...

or...none of this is real...the matrix has you neo!

benoit remotely connected to the WWE server to logon as a WWE IP...then he updated his own wiki...before proceeding with the killing...

or...wiki time stamp was off as cel stated...

or...wiki secretly changed the time stamp on their own so they could get some publicity...

or...none of this is real...the matrix has you neo!

no you don't get it

if it was updated at 12:01AM EST as the article says, Benoit is already dead for at least 12 hours

Back