Berg Execution Fake?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

chech out this website. The guy seems like he has some decent evidence, and doesn't really seem like some crazy ass person just trying to "prove" that the government is against us. I dunno, kinda makes you think... That piece of shit Bush might be capable of a lot more stuff than we really think.

Click Here

that entire thread/site is a repost from some other site i was at a few days ago...

and i called it a fake from day 1.

ya when i saw that video i was thinkin... hmmm odd that something like that is "released" to the public... and how convienient that the news people dont show the whole thing but it "leaked" out onto the net.... i dont know if you all realize this or not... the internet is just one big government controlled propoganda tool... at least thats what i think

Um, yea dude, I linked that like the day after the video came out, it didn't even have the pictures on it yet. He has been editting and adding to it since then, looks good now, not like some mindless conspiracy dribble.

Oh yea, that's shits faked to hell, way staged, that dude was dead before the hacking began,and honestly watching it, I almost think he was dead when they were standing behind him reading that shit, just posed there., dude doesn't even blink. I would be nervous if a group of dudes in mask were behind me reading some "abdulla gonna kill you all shit"

alright sorry for the repost. Yeha i think that shit makes sense that it's staged because that shit happened at too good of a moment and it was too much of a coincidence that all attention shifted to that video, and away from the prison pics

What's really funny is on that site, there's 74 pages of people calling this guy an idiot. Well, I guess whoevers agenda has been fullfilled, the masses want Iraqi blood, so hey who got the pRon?

Careful if you start reading that thread, it contains some NSFW pics on page 3. Thanks to the poster for warning us.

funny how Bush's only platform is:

"the war on terror"

im probably the biggest bullshitter out there on the face of the earth. whenever i see him give a speech and say the words "war on terror" or anything of that nature.....

it strikes me as if he is lying.

dont ask me why....

i just get a weird feeling from watching bush talk about "the war on terror" on t.v.

i can best describe the feeling as ...... he is lying. dont ask me to explain it, but as a career bullshittter myself, i just get the feeling that he is bullshitting in one way or another.....

bush needs to fly out to my house for a weekend seminar on how to bullshit people and make them believe you completely. he is trying WAY too hard....and i think that is what is setting off red flags in my mind.

Originally posted by complicity@May 18 2004, 04:46 PM

-i wouldn't be surprised if it was propaganda, seeing as how this video surfaced in the middle of the prisonor-abuse scandal. :shrug2:

Bush sucks.

Well, as much as I dislike what's going on right now, and even not being a supporter of the administration, I still don't think this act came from that high up. The are so many pieces in play in that part of the world, that you really can't say. Four the guys were white, no doubt, one has a MP5, not commonly used (as a matter of fact, the first time I have ever seen it) by Islamic militants, but it's just too sloppy to be anyone serious.

mp5 is too expensive for a islamic to afford(which is why most of ak's in the first place); but its possible they couldve stole them or got it smuggled(remember the mp5 is a german smg, not american so americans cant really regulate their sales).

If you remember, Berg said his name to the camera.. so I mean I don't know how it could be fake.

EDIT:

Okay I just read all the facts from the web page and It does seem fake, and There is something that is really fishy about it.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@May 18 2004, 02:26 PM
If you remember, Berg said his name to the camera.. so I mean I don't know how it could be fake.

what? what does that have to do with anything regarding whether it's fake or not? :huh: :shrug2:

You know what, I wasn't thinking when I wrote that post. I just got done reading that site, and from the facts that they say, It also seems like the U.S Is up to something.

pluh. :gives: I mean comon, the guy is dead, whether he deserved to die or not is fucking irrelevant.

He's DEAD. let it go.

He said his name to the camera in an entirely different clip. He was sitting in a chair. Then they spliced in the clip of him supposedly getting killed.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 18 2004, 08:24 PM
mp5 is too expensive for a islamic to afford(which is why most of ak's in the first place); but its possible they couldve stole them or got it smuggled(remember the mp5 is a german smg, not american so americans cant really regulate their sales).

Yea, but the MP5 is widely used by US forces (SF, Delta, Ranger, PR, SWAT, DEA, FBI, etc..), along with others around the world, but it is most definitely assosciated with a more organized, funded group, whether it be Special Forces, Bundeswehr, SWAT, DEA, FBI, Mercenaries, etc..

Back