Berg Execution Fake?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 18 2004, 08:37 PM

He's DEAD. let it go.

Those that made it would LOVE that.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 18 2004, 11:24 AM
mp5 is too expensive for a islamic to afford(which is why most of ak's in the first place); but its possible they couldve stole them or got it smuggled(remember the mp5 is a german smg, not american so americans cant really regulate their sales).

its very possible. some of my friends who just got back from iraq Confiscated many a mp5. my roomate's platoon sgt even let him carry it around. all he did was get 9mm ammo that was issued for his berretta and put it into the mp5.

FUCK THE MEDIA.

I am scared to watch that video, I have seen some crazy as shit as a former EMT, but the idea of seeing a decapitated body scares the crap out of me. I am now tempted to see the video now that I have read that site though, as his evidence is really convincing.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@May 18 2004, 01:24 PM
mp5 is too expensive for a islamic to afford(which is why most of ak's in the first place);

I think they are called Muslims. But these guys aren't even those, they are simply terrorists. Contrary to popular belief on this board the two are not equivalent.

Originally posted by lsvtec+May 18 2004, 03:19 PM-->
@May 18 2004, 01:24 PM
mp5 is too expensive for a islamic to afford(which is why most of ak's in the first place);

I think they are called Muslims. But these guys aren't even those, they are simply terrorists. Contrary to popular belief on this board the two are not equivalent.

:thumbsup:

What would they do without us Eric?

Drink moonshine and shoot anyone darker than the color beige, I suppose. :)

That guy brings up some very good evidence, I am still indecisive as to whether it is real or not, but it only subdued the pictures of the prison, they are all over the news once again. They aren't showing pics, but they are talking about Congress or Senate seeing new pics.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 18 2004, 02:51 PM
AHHHHH!!! JAMES IS A TERRORIST!!! :lol:

:huh: :eek: :blink: :unsure:

:hide:

9) Finally (the physical evidence that will convince you in case you already aren't)...
You will notice, in watching the video, that 6 times, a gold ring flashes on the hand of the executioner. What is the problem? Islam completely and utterly forbids men to wear gold rings. This fanatical muslim, willing to kill in a gutwrenching manner, and be killed for his beliefs, is violating one of the clear prohibitions of his religion? Really? DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

I've seen interviews on the news from people in Iraq that believe in Islam and condem the acts of the terrorists saying that what the terrorists do is not what Islam teaches, but the terrorists do it anyway.

**so yeah I just decapitated this innocent American civilian and went against the teachings of Islam, oh fuck I'm wearing a gold ring, ahhh no 72 virgins for me!**

If they go against the teachings of Islam and are killing people I highly doubt they're gonna give a fuck about wearing gold.

As for the video being fake, I personally don't think it is but if it is fake, may our government burn in hell for committing such an appauling act.

killing people is not against the teachings of islam

basically every religion commands to kill infidels

hell, even in the bible it says to drag false teachers into the streets and stone them to death

-- false teachers, infidels, etc are nonbelievers fyi :p --

According to people of the Islamic religion that I saw in the interviews, what the terrorists are doing goes against the teachings of Islam.

Well, sure, but the KKK kill in the name of Christianity, as did the countries that perpetuated the Crusades. The Koran surely advocates the destruction of "infidels".

As micah said, religions, in the past (and sometimes the present), have advocated killing in the name of their god(s). Islam is no exception.

ok this is the point I was trying to get across:

ok the Islamic believers both here in the US and in Iraq condem the acts the terrorists are committing and are saying that is not what Islam teaches. So if they (the terrorists) are already doing things that go against the teachings of Islam (according to those who believe in Islam), why would it matter if they (the terrorists) did anything else that went against the teaches of Islam?, like wear gold?

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 19 2004, 08:00 PM
So if they (the terrorists) are already doing things that go against the teachings of Islam (according to those who believe in Islam), why would it matter if they (the terrorists) did anything else that went against the teaches of Islam?, like wear gold?

Do we have any Islamic Militants on this site that could shed some light on this?

I mean trying to debate what version of Islam these guys are following, is fairly pointless. Especially when you consider all the other things wrong with the video.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+May 19 2004, 02:34 PM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@May 19 2004, 08:00 PM
So if they (the terrorists) are already doing things that go against the teachings of Islam (according to those who believe in Islam), why would it matter if they (the terrorists) did anything else that went against the teaches of Islam?, like wear gold?

Do we have any Islamic Militants on this site that could shed some light on this?

I mean trying to debate what version of Islam these guys are following, is fairly pointless. Especially when you consider all the other things wrong with the video.

:werd:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 19 2004, 03:34 PM

:imgone:

Back