Best adsense evar!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Steve is know to cause cancer in the state of-----everywhere.

just for E

zombie09.gif

My supervisor is totally freaked out by zombies. He has the book, and he has a plan all worked out. He has guns, but he says they're a last resort. His choice weapon is a crowbar. He'd ride a bicycle. Go rob walmart of all their bottled water and food. He also told me I'd be bait.

My supervisor is totally freaked out by zombies. He has the book, and he has a plan all worked out. He has guns, but he says they're a last resort. His choice weapon is a crowbar. He'd ride a bicycle. Go rob walmart of all their bottled water and food. He also told me I'd be bait.

yeah he's definitely read the books...
the crowbar is an ideal hand held weapon for zombies (doesnt run out of ammo, quiet and will not draw the attention of others, can be used for bludgeoning as well as stabbing, and can still be used for all of the conventional crowbar uses)
and the bicycle is by far the best mode of transportation in the event of zombies (cant run out of gas, quiet will not attract attention, can get through streets congested with traffic and or debris, can be used on most types of terrain, light enough to carry with you if you need to cross a river or climb over a wall)

Wow...And I thought I had too much time on my hands.

Back