best after market driving lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok as some of you may know i have a 93 del sol. my car does not have fog lights and my head lights shine a lil out of wack due to my front end not lining up properly. so i went out and bought some after market driving lights with xenon bulbs. they shine ok but not great as for distance. what i am looking for is some driving lights xenon or not that does great for distance. reason for the driving lights is since my headlights are out of wack they blind people when im driving. the after market ones i have are mounted on the lower part of my bumper where the air holes are. << under fog light holes. any suggestions would be appreciated.

I bought the Catz MSX waaaaaaaaaaay back specifically for long throw. You want to look at the top light manufacturers- they will have specs that show the angle of spread of the beam pattern and exactly what they're meant for. My MSXs threw light out for well over a mile in the dark- they only had a 15 degree spread from center. They were AWESOME for high speed driving at night.

:thumbsup:

Can't go wrong with Catz and PIAA's higher end stuff.

Back