Best Alignment Shops In Detroit Area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I am looking for the BEST alignment shop in the metro area. Can someone around here point me in a good direction.

iI dont know detroit but I have had good luck with the hunter 3do lazer aliner I have been through hunters training coarse and if you can get on the web then u can use there new system and because of that u know that your car was properly aligned.What I mean is if you go there and some dumb high school monkeys working on it he cant screw it up. You get a color print out with red and green red bing out of spec and green in. So you are not going did that dude screw me on your way home. You get one before showing prior specs usually a lot of red especialy us honda tuning folk and one when done. Lucky for us hondas call for a lot of negative camber espesially in the rear. I lowered my 00 civic 2.5in and it was actually still in spec barely but it was. I think NTB if there are any left or maby sears should have the hunter 3do. U cant miss it it has a octagon pad that goes on the wheels and the lazer shoots from posts at the front of the car. Good luck they should also charge around 50 bucs

i go to pontiac lake service on m-59 in waterford. they've done all of my cars. and my dad has sent the cars he fixes down there for alignment for 20 years now with no problems..

Back