Best Axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraracing91

What are the best axles to use in a 89' CRX Si swapping to a B18a? is raxles set good and how high of a horsepower does it hold? any other brands and such are welcome for review :thumbsup:
thanks
Brendan

Look up "Gator Axles". They're cheap, hold very up very well, and require no core. $300 for stage 2's rated at 300 ft lbs of torque! :)

dude, if ur keeping ur LS nearly stock. maybe a small PSi of boost, or a 50 shot-60 shot. your stock axels will be fine. its only if u go over 200 whp will u want to think about getting new ones.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 19 2003, 12:59 AM
Look up "Gator Axles". They're cheap, hold very up very well, and require no core. $300 for stage 2's rated at 300 ft lbs of torque! :)

300? i paid 400 :doh:

but they are pretty bad ass.

raxles make decent axles. I use them, and haven't broken a set yet on <225WHP

I've heard good things also about driveshaftshop.com

You don't need aftermarket axles for <225WHP. OEM axles in good shape will hold up fine.

Originally posted by integraracing91@Sep 25 2003, 03:51 PM
I searched for Gator Axles and found their site but it isn't working :eek: , is there any where else i can find them? :ph34r:

email stan@fast-turbo.net or .com i forget which... hell, email both :)

Gator axles would be best but your stock will work for small amount of boost

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Oct 10 2003, 03:52 PM
Autozone!!! Lifetime warranty.. them suckers!

think about what would happen if you brake an axle...the warranty doesnt include fixing all the other parts you fuck up.

i have only the driveshaftshop stage 1s in my jdm b16a sol and they are superb quality. Haven't had any problems since install over 15000 hard miles ago. I noticed a lot smoother acceleration once replacing the old ones too, but thats prolly cause one of the old ones was "clicking."

good customer service and beautifully made parts = driveshaftshop

-Rob

Lol common guys, seriously now....what kind of hubs do i have to use if i can't use stock on the gator stage 3's >???????????????????????

you need to get the gator hubs.

frankly, unless you running 10s and pushing 24.5" slicks on a redgular basis, stage 2's are all you need.

Back