Best Bars?

Who makes the best bars?

• DC Sports

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a Skunk2 upper front strut bar...it's really rigid. Quality is excellent and it was easy to install.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 12 2003, 11:30 AM
Show N Tail right off of Thomas Drive.

what bar are you talking about, front or rear? For the front Nuespeed hands down

DCsport is the biggest Peice of shit.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 12 2003, 03:30 PM

LOL hehe

I say GENTLEMANS CLUB the best bar/strip . :whip:

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Oct 12 2003, 01:57 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 12 2003, 10:33 AM
Afipunk21
@Oct 12 2003, 11:30 AM

what bar are you talking about, front or rear? For the front Nuespeed hands down

DCsport is the biggest Peice of shit.

LMAO!

Jeff knows what I'm talking about :)

Mardi Gras in Springfield, MA is pretty good.

But the neuspeed bar seems to be pretty solid, but my cheap ass will stick with my ebay bars.

yeh no doubt, Springfield, MA is crazy... Used to go to school at UMASS Amherst... some crazy shit there :blink:

give it some time...

s3ecd6dbd493ee.jpg

5 votes for neuspeed, 5 for skunk2... that doesn't help me much rofl =)

at least I know DC makes POS :poop:

Originally posted by Circuit@Oct 13 2003, 12:00 AM
5 votes for neuspeed, 5 for skunk2... that doesn't help me much rofl =)

at least I know DC makes POS :poop:

You still have not said what bar, front or rear. Because I have one Nuespeed bar, and one skunk2. Nuespeed front, skunk2 rear.

both... =)

I'd imagine that one company does better bars for the front and back... but you seem to be sugguesting differently... I wanna do the lower rear, upper rear, and upper front

Skunk2 and Nuespeed are defently not the best but for the price, these two are the best. Carbing has a better front, Mugen makes a great rear, I think cusco has a rear bar that has a horizontail support then in a V shaped bar that goes from the strut towers then meets on the floor. Not 100% sure if they have one for honda's but I have seen it on other cars. Those bars are great but they are also alot more expensive. Skunk2 is basicly a very good copy of Spoons Design. Side by side, they are impossible to tell apart except for the Skunk2 or spoon logo.

Back