Best Buy = Worst Buy

?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats messed up.
I would sue for sure.

hahahaha in baltimore county?? thats where i live. ive never been to that best buy though. to me thats just funny.

IF YOU PAY BEST BUY WITH $2 BILLS, AL QUAEDA WINS!

I stopped buying from best buy when I go the intardnets, invented by Al Gore.

Normally I think Best Buy is a really good place to shop in person for electronics, to me it has basically replaced the great prices at The Wiz sinceits gone out of business but for young people to be so idiotic I think I would have made my protest by beating the shit out of a few.

The problem isn't just with Best Buy, don't get me wrong there's a huge problem with Best Buy doing what it did, but moreso with the uneducated of America. Since the trend for the masses is to be idiotic, regardless of how stupid one person is everyone else goes along with it. Who the fuck doesn't know that there were once $2 bills? Even if you didn't, who would so ignorantly jump the gun and call the police in when the guy obviously said to call the local bank? Would it have been that hard to trust someone for once in your life, afterall the customer is always right, and just have spent the 2minutes calling the bank even if the guy was a con-artist?

eh, some chump watched some tv show and heard bill numbers in serial order and thought he would get a cookie for being a case cracker...

i hope this guy gets fuckin PAID... best buy can eat a dick...

I worked for bitch buy for 3 years they do stupid shit like this all the time if he sues they will settle out of court they do most of the time for lawsuits. But still i cant believe how the world is coming that someone cant pay with 2 dollar bills without someone saying something. I had to count $2000 in $1's &$5' when this stripper came through and bought a big screen since it was such a large amount you have to have someone double check the amount and that person had to be me (didnt care she was hot!). but call the cops nah SUE SUE he will make a fortune.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Apr 9 2005, 10:47 AM-->
The problem isn't just with Best Buy, don't get me wrong there's a huge problem with Best Buy doing what it did, but moreso with the uneducated of America.
[post=485120]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Battle Pope
@Apr 9 2005, 03:59 PM
If I were him, I'd sue and demand the settlement in $2 bills.
[post=485183]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd: :werd:

Back